Arizer Solo Vape Poo for lunch!

Al Swearengen

So I've always stored my Vape poo from the Arizer Solo since I bought it. Next week I'm filling Capsules with decarboxylated ground up buds. So I got to thinking why not eat some of the vape poo as that's already decarboxylated. Obviously there's not as much cannabanoids in tact in the vape poo as there is in dried bud but I've heard of people making oil with there vape poo. Each capsule holds about 0.2 grms, so I scoffed that amount of Vape Poo last night. Glad I did, had a great sleep.

So what do you do with your Vap waste, edibles , Oils? She keeps on giving!

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 3

i've collected a nice lil' pile after my first full day on the Arizer Extreme Q.lol. saw someone post that they make bho with their vape leftovers. it'll be interesting to see what ideas this thread throws up. :haveadab:

• Like 1

Glad I'm not the only one! I'll often eat the last 0.5g I vape with my Plenty before bed. I'm sure it helps me sleep. I've eaten up to 1.5g of vapeovers in the past but been twinkly-eyed and in need of caffeine in the morning. lol I also save some a make a little cannabutter every few months.

• Like 1

Get through bout an oz a week in our vapes, currently Savin up each week and makin a batch of brownies w 250g abv cannabutter each week as a background buzzer and sleep aid. It's more body stone than normal trim butter (brown instead of green too so colour coded butter in our fridge!) had twinkly eyes fer months!!

• Like 3