October Seed Competition!

distracted

OK, I've got a real dilemma here. I was round at a mates the other night, door bell goes, my mate tweaks the curtain and there is a bloody police car outside!

So as you do, we stashed everything, my mate got his head together and went to answer the door. Turned out it was one of those companies that shove a catalogue full of Chinese crap through your door without asking, and then get arsey when you have thrown it away!

Anyway panic and doorstep argument over, we get to recovering our stuff and I can’t find mine! My mate went through a bit of a minimalism phase a few years back (he’s a bit of a 2001 Space Odyssey nut) so everything, including his books, are in unlabelled white boxes! And I can’t remember which one :doh:

PLEASE HELP!

gallery_16630_2957_235903.jpg

Post your guesses up for a chanch to win prizes!

bottom red grid reference first, followed by the side blue reference EG: 4, 20, (no it isn't there, first thing I checked)

Joolz has assembled 3 goody bags of seeds, 15+ seeds per bag, all interesting crosses donated by members.

3 guesses for lifers, 2 for subbies, 1 for members

Competition closes midnight October 31st, Good Luck! :yep:

The winning posts will be judged on the three guesses closest to, or covering the box with the stash in it NOT the posts closest to a set point on the grid. In the case of one or more draws the first to post a winning guess wins the prize until the 3 prizes have gone, the rest of the rules are as normal.

Unclaimed prizes will be forfieted after 14 days of the competition closing

Edited by distracted
  • Like 12