Cumbria Cannabis Social Club

jamiec90

on facebook (and soon also twitter) new group from the uk csc covering the cumbria area guys please give us a like and help free the people in your area today,check the ukcsc website for your local area,

join the ccsc today and help us make a difference,this wonderful PLANT will not legalize itself

• Like 1

Well we will have to start our own dj!

Everywhere I go seems to turn into a cannabis social club!

I'll skin one up for Cumbria!

So this is an online thing then?just a Facebook page?...mmm

Good luck with it.

• Like 1

Yeah sod em.. we can get high & go mulleting without em! lol lol

P.s "Mulleting refers to fish not haircuts before anyone sez owt.. lol

Edited by Embryo
  • Like 1

the groups have all been set up individually on facebook yes as thats the most convenient way of reaching the most amount of people but as said above the website has its own news section club section all you would need to find any news and future protests planned,but what i will say is the main reason that they are on fb atm is because people aren't getting out there and making it a real life thing as much ,the next one planned in the north is for oct 12th here in manchester,https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=angel+meadows+manchester+maps&ie=UTF-8&hq&hnear=0x487bb1b77e289133%3A0x48596e6bbd32632c%2CAngel+Meadows%2C+23+Naples+St%2C+Manchester+M4+4HA&gl=uk&ei=YNJCUtWBOsGg0QWNy4FY&ved=0CDIQ8gEwAA and the next i know of is oct 9th down south and all info can be found for both on the ukcsc website guys

http://ukcsc.co.uk/official-club-list/ no facefuck involved......