impact thoughts and theory

catfish

i just dont think the whole we burnt rocks to make fancy cement works for me the effort involved is huge .

and why in some places in forts and other places in that fort dont have any ?

some forts dont have any at all

why is there none is wales with has dozens of forts built at the same time ect .

it just doent add up .

Edited by catfish

different forts in different countries would be made of different rocks and different rocks melt at different temperatures, maybe that explains it, or scottish forts had dwellings crowded around that got burned down while attacked, or the scots piled up peat against the walls to dry and they got set alight somehow but the welsh used timber for fuel and stored it differently, there must be dozens of possible scenarios. We will probably never know so no one is right or wrong

• Like 2

i agree mate i think we do have a rich history its just been at the end of a 1500 year attack from the roman catholic church and its

splinter the c.o.e.

i really dont buy the attack burn method that just dont fit if you look at the whole picture .

dis im off to scotland next summer for a 8 day tour me and a couple of pals are off on a jolly to investigate and to look .

rather than the whole armchair critic witch were all good at eh .

the above comment is aimed at me too

Edited by catfish
  • Like 2

Hi just to jump in tried reading through most of it but not at me best today lol, but the ancient Egyptians were using heating methods to create the slabs of limestone they needed, so I didny thnk it to much of a stretch for that age to possibly having more advanced methods of heating that we are not of aware of and do realise that's some serious heat, very interesting though :)