ever heard of this idea??

Kaned

sorry i had to ask this. i just came back from a hard ass rugby session and whilst there i was talking to one of my mates who said that after he's done smoking his joint he puts the roach under his tounge for bout half an hour and apperently its helps in the stoning process saywhat.gif ever heard of this anyone?? i wont be suprised if its just another load of BS!

when younger we used to play a sort of forfiet game with the loser eating the roach, cant say anybody got any higher the only effect it seemed to have was to make people gag

stay high

rizzzzzla :cool:

yo Kaned im wid you on this one

"leave it as a mystery"  I remember chew the butt from me teens tooo well yuchhhh ;)

outtahere.gif

Quote: from rizzzzzla on 6:47 am on Aug. 22, 2001

when younger we used to play a sort of forfiet game with the loser eating the roach, cant say anybody got any higher the only effect it seemed to have was to make people gag

stay high

rizzzzzla :cool:

Yeah we used to play a game kinda like that, it was called 'Bastard' if I remember correctly :confused:

Funky