Edibles

cannibus

Having never tried edibles before and with only a week to go before we

hit Amsterdam im starting to get a bit nervous. Ive never been a big

smoker either and my wife is a complete novice who cant smoke at all

and would be best suited to a vap or edible. So im not sure if we should

go down the edible route incase its a bit to much or stick to the vap ?

Ive had plenty of acid and ecstacy back in the 90's and could probably

take the edibles ok but not sure about the wife.

Can anyone explain the feeling you get with edibles ?

Is it like tripping ?

hi mate,lucky you eh Amsterdam BEWARE that shit is good, if you aint a heavy toker, then as Bob Marley said you dont have to smoke a whole one.Start slow give it a chance to work and have fun.Same with space cakes listen to the advice from the cafe and be patient.Is it like tripping?Never in my experience although this is not to say I have not been tipped over the edge into a whitey once or twice As for vaps never felt the need so dont know. Dont just sit about and wait for cake to work do stuff have a walk or summat (makes my missus well randy so watch out) thats all folks Muddy

Have a good trip, try a Vape and see how you go from there, if you are going to try edibles you may want to try them back in the room,, Amsterdam is a really intense place to be tripping balls for the first time. Edibles can be great fun but sometimes you have to be careful with them, particularly if your mother in law is involved... lol

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=265729&p=2725645

Have a good trip, try a Vape and see how you go from there, if you are going to try edibles you may want to try them back in the room,, Amsterdam is a really intense place to be tripping balls for the first time. Edibles can be great fun but sometimes you have to be careful with them, particularly if your mother in law is involved... lol

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=265729&p=2725645

I actually found your post earlier and almost pissed myself lol

Think i'll stick to the vap. been smoking a bit of hash recently

with a small pipe to get me ready for dam and maybe its just

me but it definately makes me feel like im tripping.

Ive never smoke weed on its own before and only ever had it

on a E come down which always made me trip like fook.

Stick to your little pipe rather than rolling joints, it'll be cheaper and easier to manage the high, but don't be scared of the weed. Ask the budtender what he considers a daytime smoke and go from there, you'll soon find something that rocks your world.

Your missus will probably enjoy the vape more as its easier on the lungs for a non smoker and tastes nice, then she'll probably say something like its not affecting me after talking non stop for the last twenty minutes about the design on the cardboard coaster she put her overpriced coffee on lol.

Stick to your little pipe rather than rolling joints, it'll be cheaper and easier to manage the high, but don't be scared of the weed. Ask the budtender what he considers a daytime smoke and go from there, you'll soon find something that rocks your world.

Your missus will probably enjoy the vape more as its easier on the lungs for a non smoker and tastes nice, then she'll probably say something like its not affecting me after talking non stop for the last twenty minutes about the design on the cardboard coaster she put her overpriced coffee on lol.

Or telling you how the colours of the murals at bluebird just sing out