Chronic's new addiction

chronic1

Welcome to the "club" River barbel are my addiction, won't be long before you need a spare room/shed to store all your gear for every eventuality fishing presents.

• Like 2

'ello Chronic, Ol' puffa 'ere, i'd just like to clear up a few points wiv ya. You said you cought both the carp on sweetcorn, then you tell us you 'ad 'em on floating bait [bread 'n' dog biscuit]. you also told us that you put the last piece of sweetcorn on the hook to practice your casting and that's when you had your second fish. why put bait on when you're only practice casting ? Wots it to be Chronic, surface or bottom baits? Sweetcorn or [ bread/dogbiscuit ] ? Did this really ' appen ? :jester: .

@ol'puffa

He's been a few times if ya follow?

First time was when he was sweetcorning and last bit on the bank etc

Second time he caught a 11(?) and 7lb'ers with seems to have been a surface fishing sesh.

He's got 'fotos an everyfin' that's enough proof for the Internet most days!!

@ol'puffa

He's been a few times if ya follow?

First time was when he was sweetcorning and last bit on the bank etc

Second time he caught a 11(?) and 7lb'ers with seems to have been a surface fishing sesh.

He's got 'fotos an everyfin' that's enough proof for the Internet most days!!

allright Stu I've just re-read Cronic's post. He has caught two fish 11ib and 8ib and going by the pics they are both stockies. I'm not 'aving a go at Cronic i just want the facts. Please re-read his post. Ol' puffa.

'ello Chronic, Ol' puffa 'ere, i'd just like to clear up a few points wiv ya. You said you cought both the carp on sweetcorn, then you tell us you 'ad 'em on floating bait [bread 'n' dog biscuit]. you also told us that you put the last piece of sweetcorn on the hook to practice your casting and that's when you had your second fish. why put bait on when you're only practice casting ? Wots it to be Chronic, surface or bottom baits? Sweetcorn or [ bread/dogbiscuit ] ? Did this really ' appen ? :jester: .

lol