Amsterdam 9th September

cannibus

Ok so me and my wife are of to Amsterdam for the first timein a couple of weeks

and its been about 15 years since i've smoked and my wifes a complete beginner.

We will most likely be looking for somewhere that has vape's and may try a few

edibles if things go ok. Just wondering where the best cafe's would be for people

that are not smokers or places with a nice relaxed atmosphere where you dont

feel under pressure ? If anyone has any recommendations of other places to go

while im there let me know or maybe you guys just go for the smoke :)

Off the top of my head, Barneys and Cafe420 have volcanos

Paradox and Hill Street Blues Market seems to have the best space cake but I haven't tried any myself.

Is it easy to get proper e's in Amsterdam ?

Would love to try it again for old time sake and wouldnt take any of the shite

thats going round in the UK at the minute.

Is it easy to get proper e's in Amsterdam ?

Would love to try it again for old time sake and wouldnt take any of the shite

thats going round in the UK at the minute.

I'd advise you to not look for them on the street . Maybe get some mdmama from someone who deals the stuff , but you could get very sick or die from a pill on the street . I remember someone dying from a pill she got on the street .

Space cakes are just weed flavoured but the sponge cake is nice ,depends on the weed used to make the cake .

Im guessing your not to far from me SilC but my coulours would be a bit different :)

if you know what I mean. There were a few suspicious deaths that happened within

2 miles of where I live that I think were connected to dodgey e's so getting any here

is out of the question.

Guest Livity

Grasshopper had vapes the edibles are a bit weak but the magic mushrooms were superb :)

I think it's only magic truffles now.

Didn't shrooms get banned in 08?

Another vote for cafe 420 here, really nice people in there, volcanos and chilled atmosphere. Barneys is another one but it can get very busy

As for E's its another vote for do not buy anything off the street. Don't buy any drugs off the street especially in amsterdam, you could be lucky but most people are unlucky. Its not my scene but some of my mates went out clubbing and they said they got hold of the best E's they'd ever had in the actual club from some dutch guys they got chatting to. Can't say I recommend that but it is what it is.

peace

mello

I think it's only magic truffles now.

Didn't shrooms get banned in 08?

No these were vacuum packed shrooms mate tasted kind of nutty. Worked really well poured over my chocolate brownie and ice cream. I got the Mexican variety not as strong as they could have been but very nice a nice earthy warm high. :)