Do you think societies leave emotional imprints?

I know exactly what you mean Soto. Whether I would if I'd never had magic mushrooms, I'm not so sure. At those times it becomes tangible.

• Like 1

Guest grandad

I come from the lower working class, most of the people I grew up with had problems, we were bred to do the chores others turned down. breeding humans is a motionless act, its worse when it goes wrong, the rest of society look down at us never thinking how people can get so low.

Edited by grandad

I come from the lower working class, most of the people I grew up with had problems, we were bred to do the chores others turned down. breeding humans is a motionless act, its worse when it goes wrong, the rest of society look down at us never thinking how people can get so low.

What the fuck has that got to do with this thread!

Guest grandad

i'm sure my town cant be the only town that herded people into their areas, breeding with each other creating a lower woking class

Guest grandad

What the fuck has that got to do with this thread!

is the emotional damage created by society, people don't realise they are part of it

Guest grandad

are we talking about a different society, maybe some people don't see how those at the bottom got their

maybe I misunderstand the topic

Guest grandad

at looked back to the beginning, we are talking about the same society, but not the lower, this thread is about the higher. ok I stand down

Guest grandad

so the lower classes still get imprinting but its different, its not pretty or pleasant and very unproductive, but nevertheless that's life for some

Guest grandad

the most critical time for imprinting is from birth till 5 years, after that it slows down. so in my stupid head I call you lot imprint snobs

Edited by grandad

your all so serious

Why did you like Cambrian's post then?! Your post are so ambiguous and vague and impenetrable, do you do it on purpose? Don't you realise most people haven't got a flying fuck what you are one about!