Mosses And Lichens - An Eery World...

Puz

Hi all,

just thought i'd post these pics. I went for a walk the other day and tried to get some closeups.

They were all taken around a lake where i walk the dog quite often. Since getting some half decent budshots i've taken quite an interest in photography, particularly macro shots. I'm finding seeing these things blown up to a more viewable size absolutely fascinating. Its almost 'lord of the ringish' (if that makes any sense) seeing some of these things so magnified.

Anway here's four pics..

Puz :thumsup:

post-5860-1101733683.jpg

Cheers Mickle and Punky,

wot camera are you using for em?

Its a Nikon Coolpix 775, my brothers. I think it was about 275 but that was a good 2 or 3 years ago now so its probably a lot cheaper.

Am thinkin about getting a little tripod as all these are hand held at the moment. A little tri' might just give em a bit more clarity.

:thumsup: Puz ..

These are realy excelent. They are good enough for country file. When you go out next time, keep your eye open for some creatures to take closeups of. You have what I believe is called: A good eye.