Bonging in Barca

THC4METOO

Hey folks, long time no see, hope you're all well.

I recently visited Barcelona and what a blinder of a city it is, lots to see and do with great food, tolerant andhappy people, beautiful architecture and a number of beaches. What more could you want? Well I'll tell you what, a good stable supply of weed.

Did a bit of research before going and found out there are a number of member only coffeeshops, so I contacted the guy on the site and arranged a meeting outside the burger king opposite the cathedral in the Gothic quarter, that tickled me and made me think of monks in the 15th century popping out for a Whopper and large fries lol.

Jordi turned up minutes later dressed head to toe in a LA Lakers basketball kit, he couldn't have stood out any more if he had a massive sign saying I AM THE WEEDMAN KOOKOO KACHOO! a minute later we were at Kush, and after handing out some id and 20 euros I was ushered into a long, dark, windowless room with a bar, seating, PS3 and loud R&B playing on the system. The Bud tender was in a little room with a filing cabinet and I bowled straight in, only to be told to fuck the fuck out as he was filling the filing cabinet with large bags of weed. Above his door was a sign that read "no weed or hash is bought or sold in this establishment" and on asking i was told that im not here to buy weed, im here to collect weed and make a donation :wink:. Minutes later he asked me in and on his table was a selection of about ten different weeds, three types of budder and two of oil. The weed was all in little round plastic pots for you to examine before buying and I opted for Love Cheese, Barcelona Sour Diesel and Amnesia x Kush, two grams of each for 60. I decided on taking it back to the apartment as I didn't want to end up wrecked and lost on a strange tube system with six grams of very stinky weed down me pants.

I'm not going to give you a detailed report on it, suffice to say as it was grown by a cooperative of seasoned growers, with love and attention, it was just as you would expect, fucking blinding.

I went back again a few days later and joined the massive, sweaty queue, when the door opened to two huge guys and a mental looking staffie cross of some kind walked in. They sat down and the dog just ran up and down the line sniffing everyone like a drug dog and wagging his tail and drooling, he then went and sat with dad, but on the table, and got mightily chonged, leaving with slits for eyes and a smile like a basking shark. I eventually got served and bought a strawberry haze, another kush and a fruity loops, again, very nice.

So there you are, a viable and cooler alternative to the dam, I'm sure kush isn't the only one out there so post here if you know an alternative.

Edited by THC4METOO
  • Like 14

Hey man good to see you!

Barcelona sounds like a belter of an idea I appreciate the post.

I'm looking forwards to seeing Mrs Sp1n next - I don't think it will be very difficult 'selling' the idea of Barcelona to her.

Peace out man :yinyang:

Cheers man, tell you what, she'll love it. Don't even discuss it with her, just book it lol.

Only problem with the holiday is I came home to crispy plants due to the lamp dropping a few inches on one side, leaving 3 out of 5 pretty much dead :doh:.

I'm off there in the 2nd week in Sep... any chance of a bit more detail on how you "contacted the guy on the site and arranged a meeting outside the burger king "?? By PM if you prefer... ta very much...

Yeah no worries, I found his email addie on a site which gives you worldwide prices of weed. Will pm you.

Edited by THC4METOO
  • Like 3