Problem with website?

Got the following warning from Chrome both from the link at the top and by typing vapefiend.co.uk directly into the address field:

Danger: Malware Ahead!

Google Chrome has blocked access on this page www.vapefiend.co.uk

Content from www.epayments.co.uk, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this webpage. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.

Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss and permanent file deletion.

Just thought you'd like to know, never seen it before - need to take a look as I was going to make an order friday... ;)

Edited by DD2001

My payment server, epayments, is a major payment server used by thousands of companies all over the world- all it takes is for somebody to upload some malware to a site that uses epayments, and google suspend everything related to epayments until they've checked it out. It's annoying, but I guess it's for everyone's safety.

If it happens again, you can always click "advanced" and tell chrome that you want to continue to the site anyway.

Thanks for the heads up everyone, I've contacted google, who agree that there's no malware on my site, so hopefully they'll take the warning off soon.

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 2

Cool, thanks mate... Just being cautious.

Out of curiosity, if I make an order Fri any estimate when it'd get posted?

No panic really, just off work Mon, Tue and Wed so would be great if I could be in for the postman knocking.

Ta

Edit: it'd be Fri evening that I made the order.

Edited by DD2001

If you order Friday evening, I'll get it out in the post on Monday morning by first class recorded, so you should have it on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

What you ordering?