GTA V Gameplay Video

KingBlueRizla

@@jon That is how i do it atm , pause and playerlist/mute. But when joining session you cant do thing, even if its not screaming i can here someones living room.

@ Joolz I did , can still here them. Ill take a picture of how its set up latter, i tried putting it on stereos in audio settings as well i found a video on youtube but can still here folks.

So it has to say everyone ? Going to try again

@@Herbal Kint - I think I get that when joining a session - where you can hear all the chat until you're loaded into the session.
I don't think you'd be able to turn that off. Possibly a bug in the game?!

:yep:

• Like 1

@@Herbal Kint - I think I get that when joining a session - where you can hear all the chat until you're loaded into the session.

I don't think you'd be able to turn that off. Possibly a bug in the game?!

:yep:

My gowd such a great game and such a miss? I can understand kids screaming but there is a load of right idiots up there that i dont want to here. Guess i should be writing this to Rockstar but wanted to check first because it seemed more probable that i didnt set something up right.

Can you here others when joining session Joolz?

• Like 1

Well update time, if i set it up one everyone @@Joolz then i can hear everyone in freemode, if its set up on no one then i cant here anyone in freemode,that is good.

But still when joining sessions there is minute or few when you cant do thing about it,i guess its just how it is,was sure am doing something wrong , a bit unbelievable glitch for the game of that rate but hey ho.

Thanks for info fellas

Also when joining Stunt series its impossible to mute anyone after session loads and there is up to 10min to race ends i have to listen everyone s bursts of rage lol:headpain:

Edited by Herbal Kint

I am usually in a party when I play GTA and I never hear randoms. I think because the audio is set to prioritise chat audio. Maybe make a party and sit alone in the party and see if that stops all the noisey fuckers.

• Like 1