Ariza Solo or MiniVAP

Hello Vapefiend.

Just wanted to ask a quick question. Is the miniVap a lot better than the solo. I really want to get a vape this year and split between getting the solo with the extra mouth piece/charger now or saving a little longer for the miniVap.

Thanks for your help

Yes, the miniVAP is definitely much better than the Solo. The Solo's great for its money, but the miniVAP is definitely worth the extra cash- I know that's saying a lot, as it's a lot more expensive, but it really is a premium vaporizer. Everything from the build and the carry case to the flavour you get and the smoothness of the vapour is in a totally different league. One warning- it's also much larger than the Solo, so it's not really a vape you could carry around in your pocket. Think of it more as a cordless home unit than a stealthy portable, though you can of course take it outside with you especially as it has a 3 hour battery, compared to the Solo's 1 hr 20 at best.

Since I got my miniVAP I have hardly touched the Solo, except for those times when I need a more stealthy option.

• Like 1

Great thanks for your help Vapefiend very much appreciated. Will save a little long for the MiniVAP. Cheers bro :smokin: