The Trip

Tuca

Hello to all,I will take this space to share my Dam experiences after being there 5 times with one CC in the curriculum.

Amsterdam best season is the summer,but mainly because living in Rio de Janeiro,I hate the cold weather.In summer we can enjoy days at the park,good walks,and plenty of activity in the city.

In Winter we can only stay inside hopping from one CS to another and its also not bad.

Good things to do stoned in Amsterdam , there are 2 theme parks,one is really good called the Efteling,I smoked a lot of weed inside and went in the big roller coasters straight after it.

For the CS I can say my favourite is Grey Area,just a short walk from the Dam,also katsu in the museum area,and barneys are my favourites,although not the cheapest.

For staying in good hotels that allow smoking inside there are very few options,Sofitel Grand Amsterdam has smoking rooms and is awesome,but is very expensive,also The Toren 4 stars,nice hotel but pricey also,some of the NH hotels allow smoking but just some of the many available in Amsterdam.Another option is to rent an apartment,is also very easy,cheaper and very good quality.

For the November CC event,just buy the ticket in advance and you will have straight forward amenities,such as take the Cannabus from the central staion hotel to the event place in a nice smoking bus,,dont try to go to the event site by train,walking is terrible and too much,and the surrounding area is desert and night comes quickly,so always use the Cannabus and you will be OK.

Eating is also an easy task in the Dam,Cocos Outback has really good value meals and can smoke inside.

I hope to be able to go this year again =)

Cheers

• Like 2

Nuvista,I think only with the pass already bought you can get the Cannabus,buying in advance is much cheaper,at the door is double the price.

Cheers

There's normally a few buses to take people to the expo and last time I went they were free to all. I guess they want to get you to the expo so you'll pay the e50 entrance fee.

There should also be a bus going from greenplace and maybe worth dropping into Voyagers as I bet the guys in there will be able to tell you all the bus stops.

I would only get an advance ticket if you plan on going to loads of music events as well as the expo on most days.