Shopping tip

Biokid

Gus and gals, I am going on holiday to the French Alps soon and will be travelling via Hoek of Holland. On my way to France I wanted to drop by a coffee shop to pick up some supplies for the holiday - what time do they open in a morning? The boat lands at 07:45 so will be passing Rotterdam at about 9am ish. Any chance they will be open for a Q of nice Hash for me jollies?

Bio

withnailed cos i'm a numpty... :headpain:

I was giving info on the dam shops then sorry...

oops ignore all that, i was in a different place, not sure on rotterdam...

Have a goodun...[/s] :yinyang:. :wassnnme:

Edited by HazyDaze

Dam opening times may help,I have only been to the Dam once and only visited the Coffeeshopes at night.

Bio

Thers a odd few open quite early in the dam, lots/most are anything from 9-11.. Odd few open 7am/8am

The lazy fekkers in the grey area don't open til midday I don't think the lazy stoners... lol

I'm sure someone who knows what they're talking about will be along soon bud... lol

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze

• 3 weeks later...

So is there no border control between Holland and France?

The Schengen Agreement led to the creation of Europe's borderless Schengen Area in 1995. The treaty was signed on 14 June 1985 between five of the then ten member states of the European Economic Community near the town of Schengen in Luxembourg. It proposed the gradual abolition of border checks at the signatories' common borders. Measures proposed included reduced speed vehicle checks which allowed vehicles to cross borders without stopping, allowing of residents in border areas freedom to cross borders away from fixed checkpoints and the harmonization of visa policies.[1]

In 1990 the Agreement was supplemented by the Schengen Convention which proposed the abolition of internal border controls and a common visa policy. The Schengen Area operates very much like a single state for international travel purposes with external border controls for travellers entering and exiting the area, and common visas, but with no internal border controls. It currently consists of 26 European countries covering a population of over 400 million people and an area of 4,312,099 square kilometres (1,664,911 sq mi).[2]

Prior to 1999, the Schengen treaties and the rules adopted under them operated independently from the European Union, however the Amsterdam Treaty incorporated them into European Union law, while providing opt-outs for the only two EU member states which had remained outside the Area: Ireland and the United Kingdom. Schengen is now a core part of EU law and all EU member states without an opt-out who have not already joined the Schengen Area are legally obliged to do so when technical requirements have been met. Several non-EU countries are also included in the area.

From Wiki

:yinyang:

Edited by distracted