Magic Flight Launch Box

Transparent2-on-white.png

We now stock the very latest model, with Magic-Flight charger, stylish tin carry case, LED power indicator and click-shut lid.

The Magic-Flight Launch Box is a small, fast, portable vaporizer that can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime. It provides a convenient, reliable and efficient alternative to smoking and it can even be used in windy conditions. The Box is easy to use: simply load with finely ground materials and insert a charged battery; the nearly instant heat-up provides immediate vapor. You can load, use, and reload without having to wait.

The Box is the ultimate product to use when your need is quick and quiet. In fact, the Box is so fast, small, quiet and odor free that it can easily be used in situations where nothing else can. Quite simply, the Launch Box is the smallest, fastest, and stealthiest vaporizer available anywhere on the planet!

By blending exhaustive scientific methods, physics, and art with detailed engineering analysis, the Magic-Flight vaporizer achieves optimal physical performance without your having to deal with fussy tempermental digital circuts, flashing lights, or readouts. In fact, Magic-Flight vaporizers are so effective that you can expect your tobacco and herbs to last as much as 3X to 5X as long -- a significant savings in the high costs of most tobacco or herbal products.

With a sensitivity to graceful design and artistic usage, each of these vaporizers is hand assembled one at a time using time-tested techniques and custom-built tools out of natural and renewable materials. The makers of the Magic-Flight products are proud of their work and are very sure you will be proud to own and use one too.

The Launch Box Vaporizer comes with:

a tin carry case,
two rechargeable NiMh batteries,
battery caps,
battery charger,
a medium straight stem,
cleaning brush,
step by step directions,
full lifetime manufactuer's warranty
and FREE international shipping!

The charger supplied is designed for use with US power supplies, and comes with an adaptor so that it can be used in the UK. Customers may need a power adapter if they wish to charge their batteries outside the UK or US.

Advantages/Features:
* Portable: Preload and use while outdoors; No cords or plugs.
* Friendly: The Box uses AA rechargeable batteries (no lighters/butane).
* Compact: Only 2.5 by 1.25 by 0.9 inches in size!
* Ultra-Quick: From loaded to vaping in less than 10 seconds!
* Foolproof: Now with super-stealthy battery indicator LED for ease of use
* Quiet: When in use, the Box is dead silent; no attention drawing clicks or flashing light
* Robust: Simple durable construction; even suitable for your pants pocket!
* Reliable: Engineered to rely only on dependable physical science (no electronics).
* Responsive: Convenient and easy to use; you can see and sense everything.
* Safe: No combustion by-products and little to no odor; no glass to break.
* Stealthy: Can be hidden in the palm of your hand; very hard to detect when used.
* Effective: A vaping experience which is immediate and intimate, it gets the job done!
* Elegant: Handcrafted renewable woods add an artistic element for your pleasure.
* Inexpensive: Exclusively designed and made in the USA, yet priced at only £82 delivered!

walnut-lineup.jpg

We now also stock the Launch Box in hand-carved Cherry and Walnut!

- See more at: http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/epages/es115421.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es115421_es122485197719/Products/42006#sthash.l6z6dBNW.dpuf

I've been using the MFLB for years- I dare say I'm an expert on it! Please ask me any questions you have about it!

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 3

I was wondering about the concentrate tray. Does the box get hot enough without the power adaptor to use the tray? I've got a MFLB and would lovet to use it with my oil but really can't be arsed with the PA.

Cheers For the help.

Hi... you going to stock the power supplies for these by any chance??

Yes, we'll have them in soon- there was a bit of a hold up getting them from Magic Flight, but that's sorted now so we'll probably have them within the next month.

I was wondering about the concentrate tray. Does the box get hot enough without the power adaptor to use the tray? I've got a MFLB and would lovet to use it with my oil but really can't be arsed with the PA.

Cheers For the help.

It does work with batteries, but it's a bit better with the power adaptor as you can adjust the temperature.

• Like 1

It does work with batteries, but it's a bit better with the power adaptor as you can adjust the temperature.

Do you think If you stuck a blob of BHO on the tray and wacked a full battery in it would completely evaporate the oil? I noticed elsewhere that people say the batteries don't quite reach as higher temp as the PA. That doesn't really bother me if it will completely clear some BHO.

Also do you have the new logo'd batteries in stock?

Cheers guys and can i just say nice website and I your right your prices are pretty damn competitive!

:smokin:

I'll charge some batteries and will give it a go today- I have some legal BHO-like oil which I could use to test it.

We should be getting the batteries in the same order as the power supplies- which will be at the end of July.

***Edit: tried it with the legal oil and it works great. Good, thick tasty clouds.

Edited by vapefiend
  • Like 1

I'll charge some batteries and will give it a go today- I have some legal BHO-like oil which I could use to test it.

We should be getting the batteries in the same order as the power supplies- which will be at the end of July.

Cheers mate I'm eagerly awaiting your reply. Kudos Edited by vapefiend
Guest HailCannabis

Fair play to you vapefiend, that was quite an answer to Allens question. Answered one or two for me too. Think I'll invest in one of these soon. Either this or the Iolite. Oh, and welcome to UK20 :hippy:

Cheers mate Kudos, nice touch. Be sure to give this thread a little update once you get the new logo'd batteries in and i'll get a couple and a concentrate tray ordered.

Thanks again :yinyang:

Edited by vapefiend

I own the MFB and haven't really got on with it. Thanks to you I now know why - I'll be getting a PA and whip as soon as they are in stock. Probably pick up an Arizer Solo at the same time smile.gif

thanks!

NC

Edited by vapefiend

Glad to be of service!

The biggest thing people get wrong with the MFLB is that the inhale too quickly- you need to take gentle sips, this way you inhale the vapour without cooling down the trench.

• Like 1

The biggest thing people get wrong with the MFLB is that the inhale too quickly- you need to take gentle sips, this way you inhale the vapour without cooling down the trench.

Ahhh of course, and no doubt much easier to gauge with a whip.

NC