small review....

hazydays OG

Hi all,not long back from a trip to holland....it was a family holiday really but me an the missus managed to try quite

a few coffeeshops and hashes etc......

Right lets start off in Leiden as that was the closest to our campsite..first one we tried was paradise....cant give

this one a thumbs up i,m afraid....crap hash an crap weed and ignorant!...when i say ignorant,i really mean not friendly and unhelpfull.....we bought some cream maroc..on his recomendation and some b52....b52 was really poor,cream maroc was just as bad!!...lesson learned on that one! :soap: .......next one to try is double aa....defo give this one a thumbs up,friendly

helpfull etc....here we got some crystal hash and tbisla...both were quality...the tbisla so much like nice black but dark brown,nice an clean too :bong: ...i did ask about there afgan polm,he asked me if i liked burnt tyres??lol...thats when he suggested the tbisla :B): ...we did use double aa as our regular shop after that...also the only weed we bought that wasnt shaken or dodgey was ssh from double aa....coffee an dreams is next,got some nice primera from there,nice n friendly also!

last one in Leiden was le palais,super helpfull not alot of choice thou...treidrean(prob spelt wrong)was real nice an clean

though......Leiden is a lovely place,perfect for an evening ride out on the pushiorns :B): ....

On to Den Haag next........

• Like 3

If going to Den Haag, you should try "Cremers" - Very nice coffeeshop with excellent selection of weed and hash in the past.

If going to Den Haag, you should try "Cremers" - Very nice coffeeshop with excellent selection of weed and hash in the past.

Hi AT....allready back from hols mate,what i meant was den haag report next...as in when i got a bit of time to write it..lol...might aswell get on with it now i,m here...didnt do many...cremers was on our list but didnt have enough time to locate it...it was on pricesstraat if me memory serves me right....we did plan to go look again but to no avail :( ..

heres a couple we did find..ony a couple thou...first was the Game....ok i suppose,went for the zero zero# and some dyamite weed...zero was ok nowt special....dynamite another poor one :( ....dont know the name of the next one as we couldnt see a name on it so we called it unknown....budtender was ok an friendly,recommended the nepal and charas..we also got some hia morrocan...i can honestly say the nepal was the best black hash we had the pleasure of trying in our entire trip...charas was ok too,but the nepal was super clean,smelt really minty and a lovely high,hia was nice too :bong: .....right up too shevignon,on the outskirts of the hague..lovely beach up there and seafront :B): ...blue n white...bought ww(crap)..some lovely super pollen and some ketami(very mild but clean)....next was the Box...proper moody budtender...bought some nice morrocan cant remember wot he called but was nice all the same :wink: ...so thats it for the hague on to Haarlem next.........

Haalem as promised.....gonna be a short one,as we done a bit of visiting whilst here,so didnt get in many coffeeshops..

....the first one we tried was thehuis....got a nice bit of s5....and some polm,quite helpfull and friendly little shop!

then onto empire,didnt purchase owt but budtender still polite....last one on the way back to station was willie wortals sativa,big mistake here...i didnt ask for a recomendation and went for a name i thought i had tried elsewhere....the budtender raised his eyes when i asked for it,didnt think at the time,but no why now...the hash had a russian sounding name...anyway when tried later in the evening it gave off black smoke...i kid you not!!! :russian:.....so that was haarlem,beautifull city though...really need to visit again... :smoke:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reports from your travels mate.

I have never been to Leiden so will keep what you have said in mind if i get the chance to visit.

Total agree with AT, i have spent a good few nights in Creamers and it is a hell of a place. They give no shits so not only do they have good smoke as per ATs post you can drink and smoke at the bar :D Not everyone's cup of tea around here i grant you but if you are a sad old pisshead used to Uk shite like me then it is more or less paradise;)

You are spot on with Scheveningen , again i will take your word on the CS down there never scored out there myself , such an awesome spot on a sunny day. Love the little sculptured fellas down there on the seafront.

Not sure i recognise the two shops you mention in DH, i have been to smokies ( nearest shop i found to the central station which is,ok but not great, and coffee and dreams <- not there anymore :[ ) i need to get to dizzy duck which is just down the street from Creamers and wins a lot of awards i think.

As for Harlem oh man i like all the Willie Wortels and gotta mention Liberty on the outskirts of town, can't remember much about the weed but the dude there was such a nice guy and sorted me out despite it being almost closing time and me being off my tits. On the other hand Koffieshop birdy can gtf.. bunch of cunts ime.