carp barrow

*DJ*

the tyre keeps going flat, iv changed the tube twice, (bike shop) the tyre once, (bike shop) the wheel its self once, anyways, last time i took it to my dad, he said it was the valve, replaced a bit in it? :unsure: pumped it up, blinding, iv just got it out,(3 weeks later) put it together, fucking things flat again, :rofl: i think the barrows a bastard bock, but there's probably a physical problem iv/everyone who's looked at the poxeyed thing have overlooked! :doh:

cheers...

dj.....

Are you asking for tips mate? lol

I think you`ve used the wrong air to pump it up, you need to do it with your mouth or it wont stay up

• Like 1

Are you asking for tips mate? lol

I think you`ve used the wrong air to pump it up, you need to do it with your mouth or it wont stay up

FO ratface! :rofl: what would you know about fishing ya landlover! :doh:

dj....

FO ratface! :rofl: what would you know about fishing ya landlover! :doh:

dj....

I`ll have you know i used to do a lot of fishing, course/river/beach/boat lol

what`s that got to do with a flat tyre? lol

i bought a wheel barrow from Travis Perkins last winter for the alottment, the tyre is still inflated :Plol

• Like 1

its a problem i feel i need help with solving, my tyre keeps going down and i have to know why, lets face it, its not the same wheel/Tyre/tube or valve bit, but, the problem persists, its not only strange, the more i think about it, its definitely a bastard bock! :doh:

dj...

eta...... slips off to borrow ratfaces barrow wheel! :wassnnme:

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 1

you need to get down to b&q and buy one of those puncture proof wheels and tyres, not that expensive and fit prestige barras.

• Like 2

I can`t think what it could be, you`ve changed everything that can be changed mate, have you tried taking the wheel off and pumpimg it up and submerging the whole thing in a container of water? that will show a leak :)

• Like 1

you need to get down to b&q and buy one of those puncture proof wheels and tyres, not that expensive and fit prestige barras.

i had no idea you could buy a solid wheel wide enough, its a daiwa barrow, so its about the same size as a prestige, thanks ghost il check that out directly!

dj..

They are bright green the solid ones, but if like me you had to push your gear with a flat tyre colour is not important.

I used that tyre weld stuff when i had the same problems with my Chubb barrow. Got it from halfords and sprayed it through the valve. Problem solved :guitar:

Thought about getting a solid wheel to replace it but after trying a mates barrow with a solid wheel i soon forgot about that.

I found my barrow much easier to push on uneven ground and in mud when the tyre has some give in it. :smokin: