ghost or not?

i think this is the right place for this post, i'll try and keep it brief.

my partner has a friend who for many years as been a nun in a closed order, they are allowed visitors and we went to see her last weekend.

we met 3 nuns, the first who answered the abbey door, the second, who was my partners friend, the third was elderly and just popped in to say hello.........patience folks i'm getting there...

after we left, my missis said that she was surprised to see a nun with bright red lipstick! none of the 3 i saw had any make-up at all, as

one would expect. she said not those 3, the other one! well, i never saw anyone else the whole time we were there and we were never seperated

so if she had seen someone, then so would i, this nun was supposed to be standing in the room as we sat chatting, she never spoke or moved, so

i'm told.....here's the best bit.....

the day after we got home the missis phoned the abbey and spoke to her friend who confirmed that she too had seen the figure of a woman

with bright red lipstick in the same room, she was sitting next to me on the couch!!!!!!!! the only thing i noticed is that it was

bloody freezing in there.....i'm just telling it how it is and don't know what to make of it....spooooooky!

stu

my missis said that she was surprised to see a nun with bright red lipstick! none of the 3 i saw had any make-up at all, as

one would expect. she said not those 3, the other one! well, i never saw anyone else the whole time we were there and we were never seperated

so if she had seen someone, then so would i, this nun was supposed to be standing in the room as we sat chatting, she never spoke or moved,

given the location, my money is on a statue of 'our lady' and your missus suffering from undiagnosed myopia.

Edited by nop
  • Like 1

Didn't they think it was strange at the time ?

neither of them mentioned it cos each may have thought the other was off in the land of bewilderment!!

i even thought they had cooked it up just to get at me cos i've convinced the missis that i'm scared of

the dark

hehe

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

sexynuns.co.uk - fulfil all your fantasies !! **

** This is a subscription service. Must be over 18. T&C's apply.

:wassnnme:

Edited by Mr Bond
  • Like 3

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Are you possessed Charlie because your typing in tongues :rofl:

Edited by bill cooper

It's like I tell my 6 yr old stu...

Theres no such thing as ghosts luv..

I reckon they'd both been at yr stash buddy!

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT

charlie tbh it's a bit like on fb when someone gets fraped by their adolescent child, your not yourself mate, what's the bobby?

Edited by Ishmael

sexynuns.co.uk - fulfil all your fantasies !! **

** This is a subscription service. Must be over 18. T&C's apply.

:wassnnme:

you never saw them, not even with yours i wouldn't!

thanks for that vision, it will stay with me, i'm so grateful to you

stu