Shop close to hook

madness

Hey guys,

Got my second trip booked to go out to dam in 3 weeks, going on the boat so hook is the first place i will be, just wondering if anyone knows of any close shops or dispensary just to get some bud before i head off to dam. Popped to sensi in rotterdam last time but after all the hassle of driving for the first time and finding a parking space i might as well of just gone straight to dam so looking for something as close as

Cheers guys and gals

Madness

not sure if buying weed out side of the big towns - ie amsterdam / rotterdam, is even possble atm due to the weepass thing.

not up to date on this mind so don't worry i could be wrong ;)

Edited by Sancho Panza

I heard about that weed pass thing but i dont know how it effects us brits

I just went rotterdam with a dutch friend to get some first and i didnt have a problem

I heard it only effects the south of holland to stop tourists smoking in the smaller towns because of parking problems :russian:

Only way to find out is try a shop but i cant find anything local to hook

M

Edited by madness

yeah thats the only one i could find through search but everyone is saying they are unsure if its open. Last confirmed was in 2010

looks like it might be a trip into rotterdam after all :(

• 1 month later...