Temporal Lobe Epilepsy

lizzie

Hello Arnold & All

Hope you are all alright & having a good day.  Just wanted to say that I use cannabis to help me with the symptoms of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.  Although I do not suffer from fits as such, the electrical activity in my head mimics this and I am left in a transient state - sometimes for several months - during which time I experience something akin to a mushroom trip cannabis calms me down during these times which can lea me quite anxious and also helps with the side effects of the prescribed drugs I have to take to prevent my condition from being a whole lot worse (i.e. loss of consciousness for days at a time).  Although I am pleased that GW Pharmaceauticals is at least considering those with Epilepsy in their money-making-to-be business, I do not envisage their end product will be satisfactory for my requirements (although I may well try it out of curiosity!)  Is there anyone else on this site that may suffer from TLE?    :mad:

Wow Lizzie, that's quite an intro! Welcome aboard! I think you are the first with your condition here - but I may be wrong. Glad to hear the weed helps, its amazing just how many things it can help with.

Like you I am not very optimistic about GW Pharmaceuticals - at the end of the day they are there for the shareholders!!!

My view is that peeps like us ample amounts of Organic Weed, period.

hi Lizzie

How are you ok, i can not say who may have Temporal Lobe Epilepsy but i can say Welcome to the Green Wards :)

:)

We look forward to hearing you around the boards, make your self at home and have a good one ok be  :cool:

Bongme

:peace:  on ya Lizzie