Cardiff Global Cannabis March 4/5/13

upinsmoke666

257ddli.jpg[/img]

The Global Marijuana March (GMM) is an annual rally held at different locations across the planet. It refers to cannabis-related events that occur on the first Saturday in May, or thereabouts, and may include marches, meetings, rallies, raves, concerts, festivals and information tables.

The Global Marijuana March also goes by the name of the Million Marijuana March (MMM). It began in 1999. Around 700 different cities worldwide have signed up since 1999. There are local names for the event too. Such as: World Cannabis Day, Cannabis Liberation Day, Global Space Odyssey, Ganja Day, J Day, Million Blunts March, etc..

The Global Marijuana March is a celebration embracing cannabis culture as a personal lifestyle choice. Participants unite to discuss, promote, entertain and educate both consumers and non-consumers alike.

The six main demands: stop all cannabis arrests; stop the lies; release the medicine; heal the sick; end the prison state; Cures Not Wars.

This is the route we have planned this year, if the weather is not good we will not carry on the march from the Welsh Assembly to Hamadryad Park. Weather depending

Plan A.

Route from Cathays park to Welsh Assembly

Left down King Edward v11 avenue

Right Boulevard De Nantes

Left down North Road

Kingsway

Left down Working Street

The Hayes

Hayes Bridge Road

Stryd Bute

Herbert Street

Right down Lloyd George Avenue

Left onto Bute Place

Left onto Pierhead Street.

Route from National Assembly

Left down Pierhead

Right down Bute Place

James Street

Clarence Road

Left Down Hunters

Burt Street

Into Hamadyad Park

Plan B

As above without marching to Hamadryad Park

1.30. I'm trying to post the flyer here but I can't get my head around this forum. :wallbash: Check out the facebook pages: welsh cannabis club, swansea cannabis club, etc. I shall return shortly with more info :hippy: