Class C?

the_guvnors

Does anyone know when Cannabis is gonna be made a class C drug? Also when it is made class C, what does this mean legally?

Thanks

when is the 6 million dollar question m8!! The summer is the general consensus.

What does it mean, it means the police cant arrest you for the possesion of it, although I believe they take the herb off you and make a record of it. I believe they can also write you a summons, but as they have no power to detain you while they check your identity your name is the guvnors, and you are of no fixed abode!!!!!

Please, anyone correct me if this isnt right, cos that means I've got it wrong    :blush:

lol

no one's really sure what its gonna mean. simply because Class C substances don't have the power of detention or whatever doesnt mean the pigs wont be able to mess with you. we would hope that class c will mean toleration of personal use over time moving towards decriminalistion. all the right wingers talk about fines and only punishing certain users (teenagers, trouble makers etc......very democratic!) but i can't see that happening. let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a hlaf arsed Third Way scam like everything else New Labour (Capital) has done.

I heard it was degraded in March, and believed it until the other day when i saw something on the news about it.

I did some research into growing, and the police "tolerate" a personal amount which could be upto 4 plants. But they could be very big plants lol  :cool: heh

I also heard if your found in possession of anything under a "Q" you have it taken off you there and then, the pigs make a note of it then "drive off".

Anything over a "Q" is classed as dealing and your arrested!

Any truth in any of this?

:confused:

Anything over a "Q" is classed as dealing

No mate, there is no weight for dealing, passing your mate a bud to do a bong with could be construed as dealing.

Same goes for growing, not number of plants, but weight, and again intention. Lots of plants and sets of scales for instance...

Hope this clears the confusion

lol