Biocentrism suggests that death is not the end of existance

if your happy dave im happy for you

dont understand it ,but you seem a happy kind of chap so you crack on mate

maybe we will meet in another dimension one day and you can say "see told you so " ,who knows

and a good day to you sir :hippy:

Im gonna find u when ur reincarnated and get u off the karmic wheel then show u the light, there is no chance u wont die as u are, so ull be shutdown and recycled, forever if needed, so to learn the lessons again and again till u get there....im gonna help u by guiding u from the otherside, when ur reborn, make u my test subject, getting u to break out of the armour ur in, welded up and getting u to see a reversal of reality u knew as real. Shead a skin, kill a self...keep going till u collect all ur dead selfs together, merging the dead parts of ur soul fragments into a fully present being.

i think Im off the karmic recycling due to my knowledge and what i seen when i left my body a few times. Fully incarnated now, on the last stand physically, im done here when i die, no more being born again... i can live in peace as a ball of energy, travel the universe on the quantum conscious networks, im free. I earned it. Gonna make the most of time here now, no limits man, no fear, death is gonna be awesome. What i saw beyond my body was something to look forward to. No gods or bullshit, just energy with the physical reality etched on it, its all there, overlapped and shines like a sea of flowing vibrating colour where u are just awesomely powerful. We live in hell on earth. Its good there and u can watch the human show and do what u want, bar actual interaction with non conscious life, bar moving through ut, u can drive a creature, its animate, u animate it, more or less it, no playing with the material cling film u call reality or physical matter, bar if it already moves...

Edited by BiPolar Dave
  • Like 1

Guest bazzad9

Im gonna find u when ur reincarnated and get u off the karmic wheel then show u the light, there is no chance u wont die as u are, so ull be shutdown and recycled, forever if needed, so to learn the lessons again and again till u get there....im gonna help u by guiding u from the otherside, when ur reborn, make u my test subject, getting u to break out of the armour ur in, welded up and getting u to see a reversal of reality u knew as real. Shead a skin, kill a self...keep going till u collect all ur dead selfs together, merging the dead parts of ur soul fragments into a fully present being.

Thank you very much

When your done ill make you a nice cup of tea and I think a jammie dodger or two would be fitting

See you on the other side :smokin:

Ill be the bald one with the big joint

Awe come on, it was a joke, lighten up man

Hey, dont worry about it. Sorry.

Ive been fked for 34years, im in a world of one, im always running uphill, always fighting the status quo, im just always defensive, naturally, im at war all the time, the general of my own reality, trying to break down and take over the one everyones in, everydays a battle, but i like it, its what i do, its just part of whats going on. I just want to type mad shit without distraction, so i try to minimise u, thats all, nothing personal really. Im just a hot head, thats grounding out my highness allowing me to actually be arsed to type instead of being all crown and no arse, just high, no motive there, gotta drop to base, bottom chakra to get fight, shag, run, hide modes running with the hyperconscious, crown opening to get motve, fighting, running and insight means production of ideas and text. Its just a thing man, there more to it than meets the eye.

Im serious but i can have a laugh.

Ive typed and spoken a million words today.

• Like 2

Thank you very much

When your done ill make you a nice cup of tea and I think a jammie dodger or two would be fitting

See you on the other side :smokin:

Ill be the bald one with the big joint

Im gonna be enjoying ur smoke when i 'hop into u'. When i overlap ur conscious and can feel ur sensations through my own energy, use ur body as my own, together we will be, if ur missies is nice ill come and see that and feel it too, shes gonna think ur eros man when god is fucking her through u. Overlap u energetically on the matrix grid, or quantum level is how its done..., i move my ball of energy into urs, behind the vail of material reality...but im not drained of power by materialism, dragging through the physical...so i own u....our conscious will be sub atomically interconnected together, ive felt this happening used other peoples smell and taste as my aura overpowered theirs and i felt them, fked up....so we occupy the same grid positions on the building blocks the universe...i can be u, but u cant be me...obviously, unless u go one better and get to be me...ill Drive u if needed, take u over if im powerful enough. Im gonna sit in u and get real stoned whenever u are having j, or i drop a thought into ur conscious 'id like a j' ...merci. Might get u to grow someweed too' grow some weed yeah, good idea'.

:yinyang:

Edited by BiPolar Dave