*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

Guest MysticMeg
1 hour ago, NezA said:

@MysticMeg if they're in the "Current Free Seeds List For Subscribers" post then they're available. Just buy whichever subscription you prefer and drop @Joolz a message with the details :yep:

Thanks very much for the response,@NezA I was only seeing the following in Bold print, and thought I had read that only Bold available? New stock.

but I’m confused quickly and easily these days.

:yep:

From @m2jlv II
Auto OG420 F1 regs (Auto Hindu Kush x 24 Carat) x Samsquanch OG

From @highgrower
Nonames x Nonames
(Cheese x Blues) x Nonames

Edited by MysticMeg

If something is on the list it should still be available. The items in bold are the most recent additions to the list.

:smokin:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MysticMeg said:

Thanks very much for dropping by Man and thanks for the info, would you mind me asking are all the Blueberry crossed over to a Indica side? Or pure Indica? And is the effects relative to an Indica trait. :yep:

That I cant tell you much on that 1 im afraid as I've not even grown any of these out. I'm not a breader so there was no selective breading in there creation.. these were infact created by accidental open polination at 1 of my GG pots in 2020.. its anyones guess what can be found in these.. being as they are the 1st generation of the cross f1 there will be plenty of variation in phenotypes im sure.. 

Theres a member on here thats growing a few of these crosses and has a lovely diary up and running.. deffo worth a look, some lovely looking plants on show and he has done a fantastic job with them..:yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

Guest MysticMeg
11 hours ago, Revive said:

That I cant tell you much on that 1 im afraid as I've not even grown any of these out. I'm not a breader so there was no selective breading in there creation.. these were infact created by accidental open polination at 1 of my GG pots in 2020.. its anyones guess what can be found in these.. being as they are the 1st generation of the cross f1 there will be plenty of variation in phenotypes im sure.. 

Theres a member on here thats growing a few of these crosses and has a lovely diary up and running.. deffo worth a look, some lovely looking plants on show and he has done a fantastic job with them..:yinyang:

Awesome, very helpful post. Much appreciated.

Guest MysticMeg
15 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

If something is on the list it should still be available. The items in bold are the most recent additions to the list.

:smokin:

Thanks for breaking that down for me, my dyslexia plays all kinds of tricks with misinterpretation. Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much to @Joolz for getting my latest picks from the Subbies out to me so quickly :yep:

Thanks to @lildaveham for the DB x FPOG

I'm not sure when they'll be germinated but I'm looking forward to them already. 

Thanks also to @Cajafiesta for the donation of Pluff mud, 

wtf lol

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 8

@Shumroom Hah!  Sounds like a made up term. eh?   Punch it into the Google Machine and you'll get an explanation of what the term means. I think I wrote down details of what it is and how it came to be in my diary.  If I didn't, and you want all the details, just shoot me a message.  No secrets here. 

• Like 5

Love the new stickers :hippy: I’ll help out with getting my subscription very soon , just a tough month for me and lots of people I guess lol so end of the month, can’t wait to try some subbie seeds might even get myself a T-shirt :yinyang:

• Like 8

Thanks @Joolz and those of you who have shared your work :yep: Namely @Captain-Erb@Vicfirth12@Welsh Tom@Smokebelch@gm420@highgrower@twigs

I got my subbies from my safe addy, but not sure if a couple of the labels got lost in transfer.. I have 2 packs I need to ID, any help gratefully appreciated

they are one of the following:

from @twigs
Electric Duck Buddazz x Electric Duck Buddazz (Duck Pheno) F2's

From @highgrower
Nonames x Nonames
(Cheese x Blues) x Nonames

large.61ae5860e5a20_Screenshot2021-12-06132146.png

i grow them out in any case, but would be good to know :-)

chair....

• Like 6

tube in left from me I think?

if the seeds are massive that’s them lol 

hopefully the seeds will chuck out Duck leaves so you’ll know eventually 

all the best dude :stoned: have fun with it!

Edited by twigs
  • Like 2