*~More Free Seeds~*

Joolz

12 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Uk420 clearly could say "right, it's 20th April and we're all meeting at blahblah corner of hyde park to celebrate together"

clearly they wouldn't, that would be insane lol you do realise this is a public forum?

13 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

I'd never meet someone alone

i have several times in the past, and had a great time in doing it, you just have to use your noodle and intuition, i was asked recently to meet a member here but i didn't trust him so didn't.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

clearly they wouldn't, that would be insane lol you do realise this is a public forum?

Obviously they wouldn't, but I'd debate that they could and it'd be a fantastic gathering of awesome people if they did. :gossip:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

i have several times in the past, and had a great time in doing it, you just have to use your noodle and intuition, i was asked recently to meet a member here but i didn't trust him so didn't.

Ahahaha. asked to meet a member. Brilliant. I know what you're on about. lol
I don't think he wanted to harm you mate but it might have been like a seen out green street. :unsure:

On 20/11/2019 at 11:41 AM, howler01 said:

Bank transfer. Says payment went through on 15th Nov but on my orders page on this group it still says pending

On 21/11/2019 at 10:12 AM, howler01 said:

Sorry Joolz I just realised the transaction still pending and my bank had sent a message that I wasn't notified about.

They have said I need to provide the full legal name of beneficiary. What shall I put?

On 25/11/2019 at 10:55 AM, howler01 said:

Update: My bank have now suspended my account as I did not provide the information they requested. Please cancel my order.

very odd !
no idea who you bank with but that doesn't sound right at all

I set up 3 new direct payments yesterday and this is what I was greeted with each time
I input the details, inc name for my ref only, followed by account details, click continue and agree for them to send me a verification text to confirm the new payee and jobs a good one

banktransfer set up.JPG

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Joolz said:

very odd !
no idea who you bank with but that doesn't sound right at all

I set up 3 new direct payments yesterday and this is what I was greeted with each time
I input the details, inc name for my ref only, followed by account details, click continue and agree for them to send me a verification text to confirm the new payee and jobs a good one

banktransfer set up.JPG

Yeah it's weird. The bank is Revolut and it's the first time they asked for such detailed info. 

Is it possible to do Paypal instead or send cash?

15 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Obviously they wouldn't, but I'd debate that they could and it'd be a fantastic gathering of awesome people if they did. :gossip:

and when someone asks who you are on the site are you going to tell them? if not, why not just go to hyde park on 4/20 and enjoy the scene anyway?

13 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Ahahaha. asked to meet a member. Brilliant. I know what you're on about. lol
I don't think he wanted to harm you mate but it might have been like a seen out green street. :unsure:

judging by his lack of transparency he could be anyone in a uniform, or just a lonely gay man looking for hook ups lol

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, howler01 said:

Yeah it's weird. The bank is Revolut and it's the first time they asked for such detailed info. 

Is it possible to do Paypal instead or send cash?

Yeah mate u can send cash or a postal order I'm sure. I wouldn't send scottish money though... Lol...... :yinyang:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, grotbags said:

Yeah mate u can send cash or a postal order I'm sure. I wouldn't send scottish money though... Lol...... :yinyang:

Ok great will just send cash. How do I get address without you posting it on here? Are you able to send me pm?

21 minutes ago, howler01 said:

Ok great will just send cash. How do I get address without you posting it on here? Are you able to send me pm?

Go to the store and purchase subscription. If you click /bank trans/postal/cash option you will be supplied with the address as part of the process :yep:

• Like 7

I really hope members realise that we really appreciate all of you no matter if you subscribe or not, it is down to each of you individually whether you choose to support  what uk420 have been doing for years so we can continue into the future.

Our team are all volunteers giving hundreds of hours for free a week between them, keeping the site tidy within our guidelines as much as possible, mostly so you are not aware of it happening.

We have relied on the generosity of donations/subscriptions to help cover our running cost since 2002 it helps keep advertising to the minimum. It was madgiz in 2012 and chemist’s generosity offering seeds early 2013 that enabled uk420’s  subscribers scheme to give a little something back as a gift in return in the form of unique genetics. 

I also ran sale drops when I retired from making seeds to clear my stock lines and support uk420. In all the time from 2002 to date there has not been one incident  of  a bust!

Running sales myself opened my eyes, as I ran them on the bases of posting cash/postal orders using tracking or recorded delivery, a few tried to scam me their money never arrived in every case except one [it was the PO’s fault] they could not provide a track and trace number or saying they did not receive the seeds I sent and tracking to their safe address had been signed for, what I found hard to believe were the amount of people who tried to scam us! In doing that they were scamming all of the people who give to support the site.

Sorry but paranoia posts about risk are just nonsense if you want seeds back or just to subscribe send cash and a user name + add a safe addy  for seeds, but please don’t expect a subscribers mark or to receive requested seeds unless we receive your donation first, this site can’t be run on the love of the herb only..

@howler01 my advise is  to send tracked to sign for, any cash wrapped with paper inside the envelope so its hidden.

• Like 44

I once subbed and gave details to joolz . Few days later I decided to life up so asked to add it to previous . The first subs seeds had been sent . What struck me was Joolz asked for my address again , this was due to Joolz DOES NOT KEEP INFO. He literally sends seeds and then destroys info . This is one of the safest forums about ..:oldtoker:

• Like 26

2 hours ago, grotbags said:

I would lol

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Also @oldtimer1 nice to see you on the boards again hope all's well wi yerself

Thank you I'm getting a bit decrepit and don't see so well but still try and look in most days.

• Like 35