Seed Comp.

Joolz

Nice selection of mainly indica crosses was meaning to have a play with indicas now what to pop the ET grapefruit krush, thseeds heavy duty fruit, paradise sensistar, tga dairy queen, smellyberry x grapefruit diesel, or smottie 3ax hashplant B hmm choices...

New to this. Bin reason for months and smokin for years. I fink its about time I got a grow on.

gd luck 2 every1 on gainin such a great gift.

can I just take this opertunity to thank every1 on uk420 for all the info iv learned so far. I would b completly in the dark about everything iv picked up and can't wait to put it to good use. I am lucky to be among some master growers and I wouldnt dream of doing a grow without a diary on here. I look forward to gettin started and most of all getting some of your skills brush on me. Big thanks to uk420 and all members for sum great ispirational educational and seriously enjoyable reading ( the misses don't agree as I seem to spend all my time reading on here ) I will change her views when she sees how a little know How here and there goes

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Cheers for that hazydays,

had to laugh to myself wata Noobe :oldtoker:

good tune by the way had it picture disc The Skids , I think and I just heard :oldtoker: it on TV

Kind Regards Triffed :rockon: