420 smoke up 20th April 2013 Hyde Park London

Orson Boon

Never done it before,mainly because it's my birthday but i'm off the booze now so I will be attending,looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...

I too am hoping to go down to this (from Birmingham). Looking to stop the night but every where nearby is so expensive. If anybody has any advice about a hotel thats nearish but cheap (very, really) i would be extremely grateful. My missus is funny about sharing a bathroom so i think that rules out hostels or anything like that. Will be arriving at victoria coach station if that helps.

Ty in advance.

Ill be there. Look out for me, I'm a tall bloke, 5'3", clean shaven with a big tache.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend sees the London Marathon. Security is being upped following the recent bombing in Boston.

Stay safe peeps.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

I'll be going! I live in London so will hop down on the bus with a few pre rolled to be safer, think I'll end up going alone (everyone I know works nights so probably wont wake up!) will be looking for buddies to chat to :)

The dogs are fucking useless I think, unless the plod point the dog at a target. My missus must fucking stink of herb, but she has a smart suit on and looks the part and she glides past the sniffer dogs at the various stations.

Edited by Lake Palmer

Sniffer dog alert, they will be using dogs all weekend because of the boston bombing.

bomb dogs are trained to detect different substances to drugs dogs. if they are using explosives trained dogs then chances are drug users will be safe. they tend to train dogs in one specific area not all of them.

• Like 3

The dogs are fucking useless I think, unless the plod point the dog at a target. My missus must fucking stink of herb, but she has a smart suit on and looks the part and she glides past the sniffer dogs at the various stations.

Dont believe it, secondary contact scent is alot harder to pick up than a bud in a tin, or a pre-rolled- they got me easy enough, led them straight to the bag it was in.

:headpain:

possibly they will be more likely to have bomb dogs out, but London is going to be more "on top" than usual, be careful ladys and gents.