fox worrior rods

uk420hobbygrower

I just brought 3 fox worrior rods of someone, and he said they we're worth more coz coz they got the weiv hanndles on them, I've lookd on bay and on the fox site its self and the only 1s I can find that cost more are the cork handdle 1s, Does anybody no if they are worth more or we're a special realise by fox or has he had me over ?

ive seen them warrior rods in the tackle shop with the criss-cross pattern on the handles i think they were about £90 odd quid for 3 if i remember correctly. i bought 3 warrior xt's of my mate last year, still havent got round to using them yet

hey mate the fox warrior's are decent entry level rods for the money and you can't go wrong with em imo .

wiev handle do you mean the dupon (foamy) handle or the standared carbon graphite handle, or just the weave design on the handle ?

Edited by Rufus Brown

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate the fox warrior's are decent entry level rods for the money and you can't go wrong with em imo .

wiev handle do you mean the dupon (foamy) handle or the standared carbon graphite handle, or just the weave design on the handle ?

The ones with the weav design on the handle mate..

• 4 months later...

The ones with the weav design on the handle mate..

They are the original warriors. Nice rods, some say they are better than the newer ones (not the horizons etc obviously)

They sell quite well on eBay, usually about £30 a rod. I've got 3 x 2,75 and spod rod and have no plans to change or upgrade as they are good to fish with.