Graphic Art by Lillibett

Lillibett

I played around last night while high and this came out. Technically it could be better (I am a graphic artist) but it is me searching for answers....

gallery_76373_6062_164389.jpg

Edited by Lillibett
  • Like 2

Hey you hadn't linked the image

med_gallery_76373_6062_164389.jpg

Really nice picture :)

I used to love playing around with programs like photoshop and bryce 5, especially after a smoke :)

Thank you so much to linking for me ismokepot! I was just searching how to delete and start again but bugger could I find it!

Thanks I enjoyed playing around high, it is so different than just doing what the client wants. I had pretty much stopped doing anything for myself.

You should start again, I would love to see them.

these are the only two images I have on these forums unrelated to my grow.

med_gallery_71219_4730_62435.jpg

med_gallery_71219_4730_73015.jpg

I'm not a professional or anything, I started off with a digi cam and then sold my car and bought a dslr, I need lenses though! ^^

Hope you upload a few more of your images to share.

• Like 5

Great pictures.. love both!

I bought the dslr Cannon 4 days ago and haven't had a chance to use it yet. I know what you mean about the lenses, they are so expensive! Hopefully the one it comes with will be enough to start off with.... if I can work the sod out!

Budelaires one of the guys here I know is into his camera's, I've got a canon 550d, what've you just bought?

I've got a telescopic lens and a standard lens, no idea what I'll be getting next but my grow equipment is coming first :)

I got the baby, 1100. I wanted to start small so I could learn... also it felt less weight for me. I am sure it will take me a good while to.

Btw I chucked up another pic of mine.

after you've uploaded your image to the gallery if you right click the image and click copy image location and then in the post you would write

[ img ]paste the link here[ /img ]

without the spaces that is

gallery_76373_6062_29709.jpg

Edited by distracted

Thanks for putting him up. His name is Blaze and it was such a great pic to start with I had to paint him.

I just have really bad head tonight and can't focus on much so messing up links... I am stupidly making it worse coming on here, but we all do silly things.

What lenses do you have? Can you use the same lenses on all canons?

after you've uploaded your image to the gallery if you right click the image and click copy image location and then in the post you would write

[ img ]paste the link here[ /img ]

without the spaces that is

Or copy the bb code on the right of the image and just post that straight in

• Like 1

Or copy the bb code on the right of the image and just post that straight in

Thanks so much! Think I have it sorted in my head no I am in the land of the living haha