Getting the auntie back in the game....

bobw00ds

Hi all!

My aunt was basically told that there was nothing that the docs could do for her in December and has been very week and bed ridden for the last two months. I come from a family who are always open to new things and cannabis oil was straight in as the next port of call. She has also had no chemo or pharmaceutical drugs whatsoever.

I managed to get some leaf and shake and made some BHO (it's difficult to get large amounts of IPA over here, just this week I managed to find a source in The North) and that's what I've been giving her so far, it has been killing the pain big time and she has definitely improved rather than deteriorated so far.

Now I didn't really have a clue on dosage and to say the poor woman was whacked out of her head would be an understatement :wassnnme: We we're giving her 200mg of the BHO twice a day! Jiffa saw me right on what way I should be doing it and we've since amended the dosage.

The biggest feck is that I haven't done a grow in a number of years and I can't make any oil but needless to say I'm dusting down the gear to get something going next week, I have 10 fem'd Sensi White Widows to get sprouted. At the minute I have bought a couple of ounces at stupid prices and made some BHO out of that to keep her going, it's a VERY expensive habit!

I want to start a little diary here as I have every faith in this going well. Even though the woman is in such a state, I'm still very confident if we can get the medicine into her that she'll be good to go and if it all goes tits up at least we gave it out best shot and ya can't really do any more than that!

Keep watching y'all and if anyone has any suggestions or can help me or anyone else reading this thread please throw your 2 cents in!

Peace,

B. :yinyang:

Edited by bobw00ds
  • Like 5
Guest AutoPoter

sorry to hear about your aunt mate the big C is bastard :(

anyway all the best and get that ballast plugged in you can do it ;)

ww in no time!

giffas a good egg :yinyang:

• Like 1

Sorry to read your story but also glad you have started a medical diary, such a great section of this forum that could really be a game changer in the fight against prohibition

Really hope you get some good results

Will be keeping a keen eye on this

:yinyang:

T, x

• Like 2

Thanks for all the support everyone! It's much appreciated.

The one question I have at the moment is that her appetite is not good at all and has been this way for a while now and she is very thin, has anyone had any experience with that. You'd think that all this oil would give her an appetite but she's quite nauseous and won't eat a thing.

• Like 1

with her being pretty much out of it from the oil doubt she'd be up for eating much. now youve got her dose balanced out abit she might find some normality

try make some soup or something , i picked up a book of recipes for ppl suffering with cancer while at hospital the other day

is called 'recipes for people effected by cancer ' macmillan cancer support . try find it online .

theres recipes for different things like when mouths are sore ect . worth a go

also if you could get a vape maybe a few hits on the vape of some bho would help , although if coughing will cause to much discomfort maybe not best option

Edited by Jiffa
  • Like 3

with her being pretty much out of it from the oil doubt she'd be up for eating much. now youve got her dose balanced out abit she might find some normality

try make some soup or something , i picked up a book of recipes for ppl suffering with cancer while at hospital the other day

is called 'recipes for people effected by cancer ' macmillan cancer support . try find it online .

theres recipes for different things like when mouths are sore ect . worth a go

also if you could get a vape maybe a few hits on the vape of some bho would help , although if coughing will cause to much discomfort maybe not best option

Thanks for that Jiffa, that's good to know. My mam who is mostly tending to her was getting a little worried about it as she's worn out trying to keep her in good stead. She has been making her soups for the past few weeks but over past few days she won't take anything.

We bought a volcano, but her lungs were so bad when she took a hit it put her into an awful state. So I think we'll leave that out for the time being.

Edited by bobw00ds

Thanks for all the support everyone! It's much appreciated.

The one question I have at the moment is that her appetite is not good at all and has been this way for a while now and she is very thin, has anyone had any experience with that. You'd think that all this oil would give her an appetite but she's quite nauseous and won't eat a thing.

i have quite a bit of experience with this, when gran first got nauseous i gave her canna butter, i warmed some milk and let it melt then i got her to drink it about half hour before getting her to eat, when she went into hospital with dehydration and stopped eating i noticed every time she tried to eat and was sick she fetched up a lot of sticky mucus, this was caused through reflux and i found that giving her gavilast tablets twice a day help to stop the mucus and so was able to eat a little, although her appetite is not yet back to normal she is eating a big breakfast of readybreck and a small dinner also the ensure protein drinks from the doctor i also give her milky drinks made from goldtop milk , and her weight is stable

i hope that you can get her to eat as very often it is starvation that finishes them off

best of luck

mumx

• Like 2