kaleidoskop

uBercaMeL

• 10 months later...

:-) Mr PB bought me a real kaleidoscope for crimbo...it took me flying back in time....I recall looking for one on the net, and was disappointed to see how such a simple original design had changed.....seems these days you get 6 or more plastic coloured circles that you swap about?

Mr PB, took time to find a proper kaleidoscope as a crimbo present for me, and I can't put it down lol

Each turn, new patterns n colours.... Feel like I've caught the bus back too the 1970's lol

Fank you Mr PB x

Edited by powerband
  • Like 3

:-) Mr PB bought me a real kaleidoscope for crimbo...it took me flying back in time....I recall looking for one on the net, and was disappointed to see how such a simple original design had changed.....seems these days you get 6 or more plastic coloured circles that you swap about?

Mr PB, took time to find a proper kaleidoscope as a crimbo present for me, and I can't put it down lol

Each turn, new patterns n colours.... Feel like I've caught the bus back too the 1970's lol

Fank you Mr PB x

cant put it down eh lol lol bless ya just dont neglet little wigglebutt hun lol;) hope ur well x

• Like 1

cant put it down eh lol lol bless ya just dont neglet little wigglebutt hun lol;) hope ur well x

Its like what I would imagine an acid trip to look like , just colour pattern, escape ..... and wigglebutt head & butt butts, to ensure her pampering still lol

;) I'm smiling so I must be well, eh? x

Had an original 1970's complete Denys Fisher Spirograph set ....price was left on it too ... 2'6 lol still funky ya know?

Edited by powerband

Ones like this are awesome, whatever you point it at makes the kaleidoscope pattern. It kept me amused for days after buying it. Im 36 lol$T2eC16dHJGwFFZYKBEcjBR5pMO)dEw~~60_12.J

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Now that looks like fun Hot Rock, point it at anything you say? Sounding even better, must have been an expensive toy?

I want one !!! lol

pervert lol;) hows mrs wriggle***

Now that looks like fun Hot Rock, point it at anything you say? Sounding even better, must have been an expensive toy?

I want one !!! lol

That ones £25 with free delivery, much nicer than the one I had that was essentially made from cardboard, that ones solid brass :)