What's hot at the moment?

jbacca

Hello people of the forums.

I'm going to the Dam on the 24th of this month for my 8th visit. On past trips I've always done a little research and when we've got to the motherland we've always started off with a couple of nice strains.

In the past, research normally consists of finding out what other people like the most, and with going for 3+ days I've always had time for a bit of trial and error (weed, coffee shops, food).

This time, I'm only going for a night so can't really afford to be sampling different strains in the hope I find exactly what am after. So, I'm writing this in the hope that I can get suggestions tailored to me.

- I'm trying to avoid haze.

- Taste is my number one priority.

- I don't use tobacco in my joints so after any strains that aren't harsh on the throat.

- 8 months ago in the Dam I was loving the kushs, especially the Vanilla Kush from Popeyes, and before that, Purple Kush from Hunters'.

- I smoke lots of cheese back home. Not seen a good one in the Dam since I got Big Buddha from Balou a couple of years ago.

Ideally, because the weather will be terrible, we'll need a smoking lounge area somewhere very central (RLD, Warmoestraat, Nieuwmarket) that offers comfort and decent munch. It's frustrating ramming into small, wooden-furnished coffeeshop to escape the cold.

Also, anywhere decent to eat out? We always hit the steakhouses but wouldn't mind doing that 'something extra' for a decent scran.

Lastly, if the green is good enough I'd be prepared to travel a little. I missioned down to Katsu a couple of trips ago to specifically find their Black Widow. Turned out to be the best place we went on the trip as the shop was lovely inside and the lady serving was great. Thumbs up for Katsu.

I realise I'm being very specific here but I appreciate any help immensely.

Thanks

Jai