Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

On 21/07/2019 at 10:44 PM, Conspiranought said:

It's extremely sticky, I left it out a while and it doesn't get less sticky so just jarred it up, it's far from going to mold though. I'm not introducing heat or blowing lots of air at it to force it dry. I'm leaving it the way it is even though it's a pain making a joint because of sticky fingers. Good sign though I suppose and it smokes good

Interesting you should say that, i grew out a few Dinafem CBD strains over the last year or two including CBD cheese, CBD OG kush, Industrial CBD and Haze CBD.

I found the resin on several of them to be oily and sticky regardless of room temp or amount of time drying. 

All were decent smokes but clogged up the grinder in no time.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, tokenroll said:

large.5d36d2ce51180_Dinafem_Purps-Day46FlowerSingColaColours-webuk420.jpg

That looks like it's outside with the background like that ;). You know how to take a nice picture mate :)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

Interesting you should say that, i grew out a few Dinafem CBD strains over the last year or two including CBD cheese, CBD OG kush, Industrial CBD and Haze CBD.

I found the resin on several of them to be oily and sticky regardless of room temp or amount of time drying. 

All were decent smokes but clogged up the grinder in no time.

To be honest i've never had weed to be like this to dry up to now. It's like it plateaued and is just staying really sticky. Smokes like dry weed though, no problem smoking it. It soon gets my bong pipe dirty as well, which must be because of how oily it is.

• Like 2

Just hangin out on the roof terrace.. Gorillas, Cookies, Blue Cheese, Haze 2.0 autos at day 41 from seed. 2 weeks on @diyleduk Scope 150 then out in the sun :)

large_roof.JPG

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 14

large.20190728_111011-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_212919-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_212853-756x1008.jpg

First time growing.  It's a dinafem wwxxl with 6 main coalas .  Grown with no knowledge other than I've read here.   Not sure how long she has 

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Not for use as a competition entry. Just for viewing pleasure and sharing.

large.5d3f8b19a24ae_Dinafem_Purps-day53flowerart.jpg

Nice! What's the smell like mate?

• Like 1

@tokenroll I’m sure you have been told this before but your photography skills are outstanding.   If there’s ever a cannabis photo shoot course ran then you should be the teacher.   How on earth do you get the background black 

• Like 3