Fags

Nev

Heres a qusetion 4 you lot, wot r the best fags 4 skinnin up going on ease of rolling and smoothness of the toke? And b4 any of you tell me it's better to skin pure i know, but it canes the pot.

Nev  :devil:

A little mebbe, but I find they are best for rolling, less woody crap in there than some.

Bensons are ok for flavour, a little strong for some.  Silk cut ultras are virtually tasteless.

Remember though, that lights are only lights because of the filter, so don't make any difference in a J.

None! They're all mingin!

I switched to rolling tobacco ages ago. It's much cleaner than the tobacco you get from ready-rolled cigarettes.

Auld Kendal Light and Three Castles are the two lightest tobaccos I've found. Both a very nice smoke.

Empty out a cigarette and compare the tobacco that comes out of it to the hand rolling stuff. You'll see what I mean.

Rolling baccy is what you need....

Just don't use Golden Virginia or Old Holbourn!!!

Not tried the ones daimler mentioned but I use Drum light....

Find a nice light baccy and your in business

Using Fags kills me!! It is too dry and overpowering...

:peace:

Eyup...

I put this topic up a while ago - and someone before that 2!

Yeah - silk cut extra and twice as much bud in a big fat cone... You know how it is nev. hehe.

current smoke situation - maybe 10ish. ? (Splan - what's a private smoke? I never heard of one o' them, well, erm.... :hump: :)  !!!maybe one of those smokes is private..)

I'll give ya a ring if all goes well.

A nice bit of Half :hump: is want ya want  :)

Last time i had a tailor made fag in me bifta i nearly coughed a lung up :0

I get mine from an old-school tobacconist (Herbert Love in Edinburgh). One of these places where old guys hang about and smoke their pipes when it's raining.

It's the only shop you're likely to see a 'Thank You For Smoking' sign in. Outside of Amsterdam anyway ....  :oldtoker:

Cedarwood was spot on, avoid Old Holborn and Golden Virginia ... they're 'orrible! Not much better than ready rolled fags if you ask me.

If you find the baccy too moist then take a couple of days worth out and keep it in a metal baccy tin. After two days it'll be paper dry ... but by then you should have used it all up. It's just getting used to how moist/dry you like it for rolling and filling your tin accordingly.

If you're gonna use baccy it is worth the effort.

:(

Just don't use Golden Virginia or Old Holbourn!!!

Here Here, these two baccies shoud be added to the list with soap.

I use drum myself, but I much prefer I nice clean bong!!

:guitar:

as i smoke in public places i.e hospital rest rooms etc .....

anything thats menthol ..distinctive cool spliff without to many knowing what else is in there :oldtoker:

i buy a pack of twenty , use a rolking machine pack em back in the fag box and most are none the wiser

use a rolking machine

rolling machines are cool.... I'm breaking buds up on my desk for my lunchtime j @ work.... hehe quiet office today :satisfied: We always walk round town with a rollie on....

Concept machines are also increadibly disreet... (Just dont 4get to replace the filter with a roach...)

For those that like to use fag baccy, - John Player, Concept baccy sells loose for £2.09 enough to make 20 fags... A bit cheaper than paying to pull ready-mades apart.

I only smoke Embassy Filters as striaghts cos I don't like anything else.

B&H and Silkies are both OK for skinning though.

You can keep that rolling baccy well away from me!  :0  :D