Kushes Dominate Cannabis Cup

bongme

Hi

gallery_829_659_101606.jpg

Friday, 23 November 2012

It was Kush-mania at the 25th Annual Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam, which ended Thursday. The Green House's Flowerbomb Kush (right) took the top award, and Kosher Kush was rated Best Indica for the second year in the row.

The Green House, the Grey Area and the Green Place earned eight of the nine coffeeshop prizes. Last year's overall winner Barney's was surprisingly shut out.

Also see:

Dutch to Ban High-Grade Pot?

Dutch Ditch Weed Pass Policy

Dutch Police Raid 2011 Cup

More CelebStoner News

See Winners Here and AC

Bongme

Guest anon133

The Shoreline and Evergrey were ten times better than the Flower Bomb.

Zion86 :hippy:

Maybe those breeders didn't 'incentivise' the judges as much as GHS! :ninja:

A

I think they did already.

Hardly surprising kush is dominating, it's very hard to find any weed that can compete with it for taste.

• Like 3

No doubt we'll be seeing a few flowerbomb diaries popping up then. Only tried a couple of Kush's and I wasnt overly impressed. May not have been the best I dunno.

And have UGORG really entered the cannabis cup?

I wonder how much free weed Arjan was giving to people to vote for the flowerbomb. I'll never buy a seed from greenhouse seeds and the time I did the 2 I got never germed which is unlike me I generally get 100% germ rates, and my brother isn't too impressed with the great white shark he's got and he got the seeds given from a polish guy at his work, I wonder why he was giving them away, probably cos he didn't like them either. I started 2 great white sharks for my brother among other seeds I got for him as he isn't too good with seeds and the great white's took the longest to crack by far. Some of the Dutch are possibly the worse breeders going imo. I really like most spanish breeders though, sweet seeds are my favourite.

Edited by indicatoker420

Just back from a week in Dam and if you want my advice its still not changed. The SSH is still overall the best weed in Dam :)

The Kush phenomenon is still not big in Dam even though results make it look that way. Most of the coffee shops either dont sell Kush or have maybe one on the menu. You could tell where they did sell it though through the American accents everywhere

Best smoke for me was Ceres Hilton from 2009, none of the new weeds I tried impressed me that much tbh but the SSH and its crosses were good once again :smoke:

Owd

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

Flower bomb probably wasn't even arjhan's work probably did what's been done before and buy it off someone strange thing is they do well in competitions but there product doesn't reflect the comp results. Done greenhouse once there never have a penny of mine again just wait for the rush of disappointed customers like the tangerine dream 4 mates did it and found no decent phenos and got binned after first run. :unsure:

TS :skull:

Tangerine Dream was Barney's mate

And Barneys weren't beat, they didnt enter anything, they told us it was to let others have a chance to get some pedestal time lol

Very strange

Owd

Edited by Owderb