amsterdam weed

smokeyjay

Hey,

The other day, my order arrived.  I purchased a gram of super skunk from amsterdam with the remaining euros i had left from my holiday.  

Ive never experienced anything like it, the high was amazing.  It was worth every penny.  I simply cannot describe how i felt, it was something i had never experienced before.  

It has definatly encouraged me to grow my own, and i encourage you, as you cannot find quality like this in the streets of the UK (i cant anyway)

Take care...

smokey jay  :dj:

I've posted stuff to myself twice from the 'Dam and it's never turned up.

:(

But a mate of mine has done the same and it turned up both times. Jammy git.

:)

I've posted stuff to myself twice from the 'Dam and it's never turned up.

Ive done it once, many yeas ago, didnt turn up. Got a pleasant letter from customs though, hehe. Said if I wanted to collect it I could, but then theyd have to arrest me. Bet they had a nice smoke, gypsies!!

:)

I'm off to the Dam in a couple of weeks and will give it a go ... hope it makes it through. I just can't throw the stuff away ... too depressing!

Yeah, if you really would like some weed from amsterdam, drop me a mail and ill reply with my friends address, takes anything upto 10 days to arrive...but it worth it lol

Jay  lol

I have to say i found some excellent weed in the dam...but i also found better weed here then SOME of the stuff out there. Some of what we get here comes from the netherlands anyway, so that might account for it, but excellent weed is available in the UK (testimony to some of the home growers) admitidly it's much easier/cheaper to buy shitty melange...dusty maroccon crap, but why bother????

As for sending it back, i have never even tried, but i have only been searched once on the way back, which is quite annoying, because i wasn't bringing any back!!!! i look far too obvious   :stoned:

We used to post weed back from the 'Dam all the time when I was a student. We would entirely abuse the pigeon hole system of mail delivery by simply mailing it to a made up name with a surname starting with the same letter as mine. Needs to be triple bagged though etc. If yer careful you won't have any problems.

As KC33 said there's good stuff here if you know where to look, but we would post it back as a nostalgia thing...never really lasted long though... :dj: