Favourite Documentaries

Green Dogg

Guest bazzad9

There has been a good series on bbc 4 recently called "metalworks "

The first was about armour ,the second about silver and the third was about blacksmiths ,ive loved every minute of it ,teally interesting

On i player i would imagine :hippy:

Aye, I've been watching that Bazza. Pretty good stuff on bbc4 every other night or so. I'm thinking of training as a blacksmith and I really liked the series.

Guest bazzad9

Aye, I've been watching that Bazza. Pretty good stuff on bbc4 every other night or so. I'm thinking of training as a blacksmith and I really liked the series.

I should have put a heads up really ,but i dont remember setting it to record it just appears on my box as if by magic

Ive only ever thought about blacksmithing in regard to knife making ,i would love to have a go at it

And anyone that knows me will tell you that hitting stuff with hammers is right up my street :rofl:

But the series is one of my favourites at the moment i think ,some of the armour was just stunning ,to look at and the construction ,man hours etc

Glad you saw it as well :hippy:

Why We Fight by Eugene Jarecki

Proof, if ever there was needed, for those who think that governments are truthful and are holding or best interests to heart, you are sadly mistaken :(

e2a, superb documentary

Edited by ratdog

May I stress documentaries please, rather than tinfoil-hat-brigade rubbish? It isn't difficult to discern which is which, and this thread doesn't deserve to be diluted or polluted with illuminati-related arse-hattery. (Unless it's a documentary about the psychology of conspiracy-nuts.)

Edited by Eddiesilence
  • Like 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ujoGqIKY4

the middle east in chaos, europe and the united states guided into financial ruin, who are the winners as we see only losers.

Hells teeth, that is by far the dumbest, most paranoid, moronic trash I have ever seen on Youtube! Like a fool i clicked on a couple of related videos, now I'm really depressed...American christians aaarrghh!!

• Like 2

I'm really enjoying Instruments of Death on Yesterday, I like any shows about medieval military history really.

What the hell happened to the History Channel? It's all Ax men, Storage Wars, Cash Cowboys, where is the history?

• Like 1

Guest HailCannabis

What the hell happened to the History Channel? It's all Ax men, Storage Wars, Cash Cowboys, where is the history?

I think the History Channel have taken the phrase 'history, made everyday', and twisted it to their own ends. To justify that is, showing the most god awful earth raping over indulgent fatsos lining their greasy pockets. It certainly aint history, at best it's very bad reality tv. RIP the history channel, pity coz they used to be good once...

Grandad, we wanted documentaries, not shite videos made in some nerd's bedroom about total rubbish. Said nerd should get laid in that bedroom or smoke some canna, might relax a little.

• Like 5