Favourite Documentaries

Green Dogg

The apparently banned Ted Talk is very interesting, just stumbled across this chap Graham Hancock, and he seems to have a pretty good grasp of things

• Like 1

@ratdog

If you just stumbled across Graham Hancock then I dare say you might have just opened a new chapter in your life :D The man is an absolute legend in my eyes, and a modest one at that. There's a great video on youtube of him and Zahi Hawass giving presentations at the same conference.....:v:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @i11 Can you recommend any of his books, a kind of entry level perhaps? 

Watched this last night, makes me think they deliberately haven`t made a decent film about the Black Panthers and the rise of black gangs that stemmed from the movement

This is about the End of the BP and the start of the Crips and later the Bloods in LA

@ratdog

I've only ever read his Fingerprints of the Gods. It's a great read but it's a bit dated now (early 90's I think). A lot of the theories he put forward then have now been either proven true or are still gaining evidence. He has a good few books out since then but I've not read them. I've probably watched most of his youtube stuff (check out his channel). He has a couple of great podcasts with Joe Rogan too. I'd also highly recommend Robert Bauval, John Anthony West (RIP), and Klaus Dona. It's great to have a bit of mystery in life again, it's like being 10 years old and lost in the woods all over again :v:

Edited by i11
  • Like 5

@ratdog Erich von Däniken was like an ealrier version of Graham Hancock.  The CHariots of tthe Gods is a good starting place, and I think is a documentary as well.  (Internet is really slow as I'm playing Foobar2000 which is jam packed with HQ Flac music, and my PC is taking ages to evn type things)

Edited by worzel

@worzel thanks, currently watching Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson having a ding dong on Joe`s podcast lol 

e2a, it`s Michael Shermer who`s being a twat, not Randall Carson, my apologies

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

If you want some nostalgia and a bloody good laugh you could do worse than watch this muppet documentary, available on the bay etc

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 0:57 PM, ratdog said:

currently watching Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson having a ding dong on Joe`s podcast lol

New JRE podcast with Graham Hancock out the other day. Excellent listening as usual :v:

• Like 2