A Recent trip

Havent been over since 92-94 The plan was to stay out of the centre and get to the outskirts Haarlem,Rotterdam etc and have a look around.Having landed and dropped our stuff we decided on the first day staying local.

First stop down to 420 de kuil for some NEVILLEs HAZE (16eu) nice mild trip of a smoke. Up to Barneys for some Dr.Grinspoons pure sativa(18eu) and some cup winning CAREMELA hash(18eu).Moved down to the doors in the evening got some MORRISONS HAZE(16eu) + PAARS HAZE(7eu per joint) the music was really downbeat suicidal almost but the Morrisons haze my mates loved and went back for twice during the trip.I personally didnt think it was anything out of the ordinary but it was nice tasting with the giggles attached so I could see the attraction.The cup winning caramela hash smelt lovely in the air but didnt have the taste of the malana creme so I grabbed a bag of that on the way back(13eu).Day 2.Haarlem. Jumped on the train heading for willie wortels sativa shop.As you get off the train its there bang in front of you RESULT! anyone whose been knows how much walking is involved in a dam trip.So up we strode an Id forgot ID!! No entry, we had a look at the weed an Frankly it was the first we d seen that looked like proper...well.. UK grown weed :wink: Anyway we decided to walk on to the other WW shop that you dont need Id in :unsure: My mates bought some amnesia and candy kush and I bought some Amnesiahaze hash which was the best hash of the trip for me.Cpl hours chillin an we head to the Empire Cafe floating off the amnesia haze hash(it happened again in the morning after a smoke lovely stuff!)At the Empire we grabbed a cpl of grams of ketama hash some silver pearl and silver haze and headed back to willies sativa to grab some lemonjack on the way back to dam.We vaped what wed got later on in the bluebird.Thursday we decided on checking the Grey area out it was 10 mins to open when we got there and a queue was gathering took about 30 mins to get served the conversations regarding strains overheard were interesting and encouraging felt like we were in the right place at last.Theyve got a new strain called the paint and believe me it smells like paint(stealth strain? :ninja: )lol anyway bought the flagship silver bubble very pretty looking smells like sherbet when broke and smokes lovely winner! also bought some greyberry(9eu!) and m8 bought some casey jones +silv bub after getting talked into some philosphers stone truffles on the thursday the rest is a blur.Apart from some lemoncheese from Sheeba.

Summary:There is a LOT of very poor weed on offer by that I mean 2 or 3 buds weighing a gram in a tub with veg leaf not glandy shake..leaf!The kind of stuff you wouldnt give someone even if they were out of weed and some of the so called big names were guilty of this.Youve got to have a steely attitude of I aint buying anything just because its got a name on the tub!My advice would be go the grey area and spend well on the first day it was the only place Id go back and buy twice from well there and Willies. 908

• Like 7

Cheers bro.

Always nice to hear a trip report.

I don't suppose you saw this little beauty when you were in Haarlem did you?

gallery_55719_3241_187694.jpg

Spotted her back in early October in the car park right opposite Willie Wortels Indica CS.

gallery_55719_3241_104171.jpg

Guess someone dropped a bag seed :yahoo:

• Like 3