Perjury

Jameson666

I was reading the link on the DEA saying it is going to ignore the states laws of legalised weed and all of the others, and saw a comment mentioning about perjury.

Now is this not the case? have our government not committed perjury by saying that our herb has no medicinal value along with the multitude of shite they spout about increased strength, links to mental illness etc

Is this not something we can use to our advantage?

If I have it wrong then please feel free to correct me, just trying to think of how we can use their system against them.

:yinyang:

I'm not so sure.

I don't see how the accepted definition of perjury fits anything the DEA could be saying about the recent common-sense votes in the USA.

I suppose it COULD be said that by lying about cannabis to influence the legal situation members of parliament and the civil servants that work with them have committed perjury - but as perjury is WILFUL lying you'd need to prove that they knew and believed that what they were saying was false... and even then I'm not sure it'd count as perjury.

Interesting idea but without a proper legal type (which I'm not) weighing in I'm not so sure how good the foundation is... then there's the matter of how to use it if it is.

On the topic of using their system against them - best of luck.

There's been a fairly long effort to have various people tried for treason for handing sovereign powers to the EU.

The Queen

Edward Heath

Margaret Thatcher (apparently she regrets what she did but still committed treason)

John Major

Tony Blair

The really fucked up part is that Blair, in full knowledge that he, his predecessors and the queen were committing treason REPEALED THE TREASON LAWS - so though more acts of treason followed him, none of them count as treason.

There can be no question that there have been multiple acts of treason committed, and yet not a single arrest has been made... nor a single trial held.

I'm not so sure using their system against them is all that likely to succeed.

Possibly perjury is not the correct term I suppose, like you I am not a legal type person. I fix computers and software so I really don't know all of the correct legal terms lol

Its just a case of they are lying, we know they are and can prove they are so how do we fight the c*nts on their level so they cant argue back and dismiss it due to legal ramifications (wishful thinking I know).

So does all that mean that we can be treasonous and it won't be treason as they have no sovereign powers?

I am not holding hope that it will work, but it could be yet another thorn in the side of the bullshitters. I just think something needs to be done to show just how stupid and backwards the way things are.

I had to argue with a medical student who is friends with my sister as she said I was talking shit, I just said go ask your tutor about and research the endocannabinoid system then come back and tell me I am talking shit, I haven't heard from her yet.

To me the problem is not enough people believe and/or know the truth and it is good to go and talk to many people about it but it is a big battle against their already pre-conceived perception that it is just bad and that is that. So most of the time instead of informing you spend the time trying to explain and break down the protective shield they put up.

To me some people it has been the equivalent of trying to get a creationist to understand the world is a lot older than 4k years old.

The reason I'm thinking down the legal route like this is because it could be made a big deal out of, if people are taking the government to court for lying and ruining peoples lives, which they are.

But not being a legal big wig I thought I would pop it up here and see if any of the more knowledgeable people could help brain storm.

• Like 1

Dear Uncle Sam

put a d on dea what do ya get.

yea think about it

legalise and weed ad less people will die

Pixie

e2a ps thats not a threat lmao

Edited by Evil Pixie

Just send a letter to whom it may concern in the Governbent and tell them they are a lying Cunt. :wassnnme:

I have done to a degree telling them that the classification of cannabis is incorrect as it does have mediinal value, but despite being given the granny storm crows list and information regarding sativex they still come back with the same line.

Dear Uncle Sam

put a d on dea what do ya get.

yea think about it

legalise and weed ad less people will die

Pixie

e2a ps thats not a threat lmao

Maybe you could pop that one over as I am not in the states? lol

I was just wondering if there was anyway we can use the fact they trip themselves up with lies left right and centre, but no?

So am I just being really stupid and should just stop bugging the MP's and Lords as I have been?

• Like 1

So am I just being really stupid and should just stop bugging the MP's and Lords as I have been?

Certainly not!

Buggers like you (sorry, couldn't resist) are vital to the welfare of alls toners.

Carry on! Time I rattled the shins of my wastrel of an MP one more time, too. Thanks for jogging the old grey cellage.

Bugg away, you bugg-er, you!

:alien2:

? are the gov guilty of Perverting the course of justice.

As far as I am concerned. Yes, but as I said I do not know if that was the correct term.

What is the correct legal term for lying through their teeth, ignoring evidence and locking people up for no real reason?

What is the correct legal term for lying through their teeth, ignoring evidence and locking people up for no real reason?

Politician.

Alternatively and depending on context, Police Constable, Magistrate or Judge.

• Like 2