Should cannabis be decriminalised debate.

Bad Penny.

Took this from the BBC site.

Should cannabis be decriminalised?

We are sorry; this vote is now closed.

The results of this vote are not available to the public at this time.

This vote is being run as part of a BBC trial to test our new online vote engine. The vote result does not represent public opinion and reflects only the views of those who took part.

If you are polling the public then who else's opinion is it?

Nothing to see here move along, just testing out new voting system.

"The people have spoken"

Germaine Greer

indeed they have- as the always do in these polls. question is- is anyone listening?

isnt knob chops looking more and more like a lone mad voice shouting to no-one though? lol

he even admited as much in his closing statement.

Took this from the BBC site.

Should cannabis be decriminalised?

We are sorry; this vote is now closed.

The results of this vote are not available to the public at this time.

This vote is being run as part of a BBC trial to test our new online vote engine. The vote result does not represent public opinion and reflects only the views of those who took part.

If you are polling the public then who else's opinion is it?

Nothing to see here move along, just testing out new voting system.

:wallbash:

Edited by Jon Clobert

Usual bullshit from Peter Hitchens but overall I think the programme came across quite well.

h ttp://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01jzpbt

Usual bullshit from Peter Hitchens but overall I think the programme came across quite well.

Hi Soto just to let you know your thread has been merged here I tried to pm you but your in box must be full..

Peter Hitchins is an egotistical pompous buffoon who would deny the world is round if it suited his narcissistic views.

• Like 1

Thanks no worries. I he may be that but I just can't believe he believes the shot he spouts, and it makes me wonder how much of his views has to do with his brother taking holding the opposite.

Sorry shifty soft keyboard.

Peter Hitchins is an egotistical pompous buffoon who would deny the world is round if it suited his narcissistic views.

He's just such a cock isn't he, he always protests that he's not being allowed to speak, drivels on like a pompous oaf citing scare stories from his own paper, interrupts everyone else and sits there like a child pulling faces and scoffing at anything he doesn't agree with, wont even listen to the other point of view. I really hope people stop giving him work and see him for the extremist twat that he is.

Some nice and reasonable input from Germaine Greer and the other chap (not sure who he is?) who obviously see the stupidity of it all. I also enjoyed Germaine Greers bit about freedom to offend later on in the program.

• Like 2