5 hours in Amsterdam Coffeeshop plan

philter

I have only 5 hours coming up on day 1. be back later in the week. Given only 5 hours,

For weed, I am thinking to start out at Greenhouse. I heard that they have excellent

hash deals.

I want to stay in the Central Station area only because I don't want to tire out which has happened and then

its like, get me back to the airport so I can sleep on a bench.

So looking for a quiet cofffeshop if possible where I can sit.

Of all the times i've been in the greenhouse not once has it been quite. Your right though about the hash though. Can't recommend any shop's that will be quite at this time of year sorry.

Just been thinking again if you do goto the Greenhouse theres a bar oppositeish that you can smoke in. They don't sell weed in there but do some nice grub. It was always quite in there but i can't remember the name i'm sorry.

Edited by Niknaks

I'd go to Cafe 420. Maybe go somewhere else to score first (Dampkring would probably be my choice) but they do have a decent 5g deal on their fairly small menu so if you really don't want to move more than 2 minutes from the station they're ideal.

• Like 2

Personally I'd start with Dampkring, then Grey Area and Amnesia.

Sounds like a reasonabe plan, if the OP can get that far. I might substitute Tweede Kamer for Dampkring, quieter & same hash.

Edited by wildbill
  • Like 1

Five hours isn't very long. On the other hand, it's a lot of time to spend solidly smoking. Are you doing anything else?

If I had five hours, I'd start with something from Central across from the station, look at the Voyagers menu, then go up past Nieuwmarkt, see what was on the menu of Green Place (not to be confused with the Greenhouse, end up at Rusland on Ruslandstraat. It'll generally be quiet enough if you just want to sit for a bit. Then maybe more shopping, but I'd probably do a few other things as well. Rusland is near the flea market at Waterlooplein, and there are a few museums nearby as well. Or just walk around taking pictures if the weather is good, which it probably won't be. Siberië on Brouwersgracht has another one that's good for both smokeables and chilling out.

Edited by ouirdeaux

I've never been to Voyages, so I will give them a look this time. I don't want to walk to much though because I have a 18:30 Train to cologne. I probably will walk though. IN the beginning of a visit especially I like to look at the canals and places I went to in the past. I can change my last days from Eijndhoven to Amsterdam or UTrecht, Its just the hotels available are awful that day in Amsterdam.

Five hours isn't very long. On the other hand, it's a lot of time to spend solidly smoking. Are you doing anything else?

If I had five hours, I'd start with something from Central across from the station, look at the Voyagers menu, then go up past Nieuwmarkt, see what was on the menu of Green Place (not to be confused with the Greenhouse, end up at Rusland on Ruslandstraat. It'll generally be quiet enough if you just want to sit for a bit. Then maybe more shopping, but I'd probably do a few other things as well. Rusland is near the flea market at Waterlooplein, and there are a few museums nearby as well. Or just walk around taking pictures if the weather is good, which it probably won't be. Siberië on Brouwersgracht has another one that's good for both smokeables and chilling out.

Call me crazy, but I would be in there & sat down with a coffee & a pre-roll before you can say oi.

Enjoy, smell the ocean! :pirate:

Wish I was there :yinyang: .