Weed Pass in place in Eindhoven

philter

I understand they've got it, I can't get any info as far as what alternatives there are, I will be there

in the near future.

I would love to hear any reports on the street dealer scene or what sort of alternatives there are to that as well.

CHeers,Philter

The pass is in effect everywhere in the 3 southern provinces (Zeeland, Noord-Brabant & Limburg). Instead of trying to fuck around with street dealers why not just jump on a train to Utrecht or Nijmegen and fill your boots.

• Like 1

too bad I didn't know this sooner. Nijmegen is ok. good to know.

The pass is in effect everywhere in the 3 southern provinces (Zeeland, Noord-Brabant & Limburg). Instead of trying to fuck around with street dealers why not just jump on a train to Utrecht or Nijmegen and fill your boots.

I have heard that they are selling to tourists regardless, anyway....a 5-10 euro note will do as a wed pass in most coffeeshop.

ah i was looking at going to Nijmegen. I stupidly bought the train ticket from Cologne to Eindhoven. But I can use that to get to Venlo and get a ticket from there to Nijmegen, only 10E.

OTOH I don't like all this changing. So if you can get into a CS in Eindhoven that would be fine. If that is so.

In pre historic coffeeshop days, i think that was the case. There was a setup at the milkweg that you had to join as a local only and then this 'pass ' lets you in. in those days there was only hashish sellers. It was not quite a coffeeshop but a small room with vendors with tourist items, leather bags and such and they all had hash as well.

Also if I recall, you were supposed to wait one week from issue of this 'pass' till when you were allowed in, but this was not followed.

So I am hoping something along these lines. but it seems that Nijmegen would be better.

From what I am reading thre is alot to see there as well.

I have heard that they are selling to tourists regardless, anyway....a 5-10 euro note will do as a wed pass in most coffeeshop.

• 1 month later...

This is probably too late now but nether the less!

When I was in Eindhoven as long as your arnt belgium they will sell to you xD Nice little coffee shop in the town called Venray :) Didnt let me smoke in the actual shop though, But they sold to me no probs at all!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to Nijmegen for 20+ years - I think the Buggy CS is still there just behind the The Grote Markt right in the centre of town. It was always the best place to go when I lived there, and if it's still going it can't be that bad.

Don't forget to write us a report!

• Like 1

hi folks

was in Nimjegen this summer intesting place so close to the german border.There is even a churchill bar there.The coffee shops are clustered in a wee narrow lane near the centre,and there are two shops called dreadlock and jet set.These are set up with nothing but two dealers sitting behind a glass screen,you speak into an intercom etc but the weed is phenomonol and so are the numbers of german tourists.These places were literally turning over thousands of euros per hour.

On the whole an interesting place but nothing like Amsterdam and the weed only a fraction cheaper

• Like 1

hi folks

was in Nimjegen this summer intesting place so close to the german border.There is even a churchill bar there.The coffee shops are clustered in a wee narrow lane near the centre,and there are two shops called dreadlock and jet set.These are set up with nothing but two dealers sitting behind a glass screen,you speak into an intercom etc but the weed is phenomonol and so are the numbers of german tourists.These places were literally turning over thousands of euros per hour.

On the whole an interesting place but nothing like Amsterdam and the weed only a fraction cheaper

You'd find it hard to get cheap weed now , or even a place that discreetly sells larger amounts .

This thread re kindled a memory . I'm not sure which shop on that little lane in Nijmegen it was but I bought plain silver haze there and it was gorgeous bud . Also back then you could walk back in and get some more .

Pity about the weed pass .Hope they continue to ignore it .