What happens after you die?

Putrid

What do you think?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest grandad

i seen a thread about this, what happens when you die, people talk about your sexual activities openly, they only snigger behind your back when your alive.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to think that when you die your third eye (pineal gland) releases a massive dose of natural DMT. Which forces you into an essentially never ending trip (time dilation on dmt is insane, scary theories) like the visions of such from near death experiences.

Frankly I'm more tempted to think that I'll just rot in the ground with no great one mega consciousness to save me. Oh well!

Another dimension opens.

You can time travel to events in your life, at will.

It's possible to alter the timewave after your dead (think, einstein, heisenberg.... etc)

• 2 weeks later...
It’s interesting to know that at the moment of death there is release of DMT from the pineal gland in the centre of our brains

Which, for the sake of clarity, is absolute conjecture.

• Like 2

I reckon its eternal hell fire and damnation and all that sort of thing, but at least all the interesting people will be there too, there should be plenty of cool things to do and it shouldn't hurt because you wont have a body. In fact thinking about it, it would be pretty cool to be able to go into some fire and not get burnt, pretty impressive trick.