getting back into my carping

Rufus Brown

i not fished for a good few years ,just had other priorities ie growing weed ,mrs and my kids but over the last few months ive well and trully got the bug back and bought all new tackle ,which now along with buying grow equipment and seeds is now my fav hobby lol .

i done a couple of 48 hour,s up to now and had some decent results nothing spectacular but enough to give me that buzz back .

i been fishing on the method but using a small carp polaris float and it works a treat with a 4inch hookleangth and cell pop ups during the day and pva bags and my alarms at night . cant wait to go again now im just really rusty, so looking forward to gaining some usefull info off the more experienced members on here

• Like 1

thanx dachunky ....... no nothing like it ,just sitting back and taking in some peace and quiet, fresh air and hopefully pulling a few big ones out :yinyang:

and hopefully pulling a few big ones out :yinyang:

dont forget rolling a few big ones!

thats the first priority mate ,once i got the spliffs rolling then i can enjoy my fishing :yinyang: