What would HAPPEN..........

eelman1102

This is just fantasy BUT........what would happen if Sir allen Sugar,Bill Gates and Sir Richard Branston come together and said right.....LETS TAKE THIS F--KING CORUPT GOVERNMENT ON. They put all their money in the pot and got the biggest lawyers in town. My 1st question is, what would the govs budget be and how long would it be before cameron was on the phone to the drug companies for cash. I know even these big hitters in sugar and branston cant compete with the drug companies, but how could they suport them without anyone knowing? Can you imagine the publicity, i know the gov will do there best to slag it all off, but i forgot to say gates has hired MAX CLIFFORD as there P.R man, so bring your opinions to the table and would it work or NOT ?

This is just fantasy BUT........what would happen if Sir allen Sugar,Bill Gates and Sir Richard Branston come together and said right.....LETS TAKE THIS F--KING CORUPT GOVERNMENT ON. They put all their money in the pot and got the biggest lawyers in town. My 1st question is, what would the govs budget be and how long would it be before cameron was on the phone to the drug companies for cash. I know even these big hitters in sugar and branston cant compete with the drug companies, but how could they suport them without anyone knowing? Can you imagine the publicity, i know the gov will do there best to slag it all off, but i forgot to say gates has hired MAX CLIFFORD as there P.R man, so bring your opinions to the table and would it work or NOT ?

No! out of principle!

but i forgot to say gates has hired MAX CLIFFORD as there P.R man,

That's one of the funniest things I have ever read on here, ever. Just brilliant. So what you are saying is.......If one of the worlds richest men hired a man who has a history of creating Z-list celebrities from fresh air, it might be a force to be reckoned with? lol What are you smoking dude, I genuinely want to know the strain.

I'm just picturing Bill Gates now, with all his billions, sat in his office, telling his PA to get hold of Max Clifford, and the message coming back saying "Mr Gates, Max is busy at the moment, he's representing a lass from Rotherham who claims to have sucked Peter Crouch off in the Little Chef toilets just outside York".

Edited by Lake Palmer
  • Like 9

but i forgot to say gates has hired MAX CLIFFORD as there P.R man,

That's one of the funniest things I have ever read on here, ever. Just brilliant. So what you are saying is.......If one of the worlds richest men hired a man who has a history of creating Z-list celebrities from fresh air, it might be a force to be reckoned with? lol What are you smoking dude, I genuinely want to know the strain.

I'm just picturing Bill Gates now, with all his billions, sat in his office, telling his PA to get hold of Max Clifford, and the message coming back saying "Mr Gates, Max is busy at the moment, he's representing a lass from Rotherham who claims to have sucked Peter Crouch off in the Little Chef toilets just outside York".

OK lets swap max for DON KING the boxing promotor. he and his mouth will work wonders plus the mafia couldnt scare him so ?

OK lets swap max for DON KING the boxing promotor. he and his mouth will work wonders plus the mafia couldnt scare him so ?

Yes, Don King is a much better choice. I always find that the worlds most successful CEOs and company founders like to have convicted murderers represent them when it comes to PR. What about having OJ Simpson and Phil Spector as his spokespeople?

Edited by Lake Palmer
  • Like 3

Yes, Don King is a much better choice. I always find that the worlds most successful CEOs and company founders like to have convicted murderers represent them when it comes to PR. What about having OJ Simpson and Phil Spector as his spokespeople?

You need murders to take on serial killers, by the way i hope your twisting my arm sunshine

• Like 1

I'll play along; everyone loves hypotheticals.

Richard Branson redirects ALL the governments web traffic to MeatSpin.com, fer teh lulz. The government respond the only way they know how, interrogate a genius. Bill Gates gets captured by government-sponsored terrorists and constructs an Iron Man suit, wages a personal vendetta against Cameron. Meanwhile, Lord Sugar emerges as the first successful application of gene-splicing and develops the power to point and people and set them on fire. (No prizes for guessing his catch phrase.) Together they form the Philanthropist Alliance, bent on purging corruption from the world.

A chaotic battle ensues, at the heart of the London Olympics between the Philanthropist Alliance and the evil Coalition Forces. London erupts in fire, all the paper work is destroyed & the national debt reduced to zero.

Branson rolls a fat joint, Gates hits up the Iron Bong and Lord Sugar lights them. And they all lived happily ever after.

• Like 6