Which Pro Cannabis organization?

Sp1n

The title of the thread thread says it all. Do you guys have any opinions as to which organization would be the best to get involved with as regards the legalization of cannabis?

I have had a belly full of scuttling around in the shadows like a rat. I smoke, I am proud that I smoke and im not prepared to listen to ignorant, discriminatory bullshit any longer! Free the weed!!

Who should I hook up with dudes? :boxing:

NORML or Release are definitely your best bet.

Stay clear of CLEAR, the fool running it has an ill-considered, vested interest in big pharma. :(

• Like 3

Stay clear of CLEAR, the fool running it has an ill-considered, vested interest in big pharma. :(

I've heard as much. I'm loosely in touch with both and so have seen the unfortunate mud-slinging and nonsense that's been going on... but one thing I'm unsure about, is the certainty of the big-pharma thing. Are there any sources more concrete than hearsay on that?

Genuinely interested to know - not just trying to stir the pot (it's already had more than enough stirring, I think).

I've heard as much. I'm loosely in touch with both and so have seen the unfortunate mud-slinging and nonsense that's been going on... but one thing I'm unsure about, is the certainty of the big-pharma thing. Are there any sources more concrete than hearsay on that?

Genuinely interested to know - not just trying to stir the pot (it's already had more than enough stirring, I think).

Have you read that big thread tgf??

I know it's a lot to sift through.

CLEAR and the muppet that is running it are definately being backed by Medicine Wheel and their transdermal patch.

It has been very easy to piece that together from what has been posted...."create 100,000 jobs from a regulated business....the sidelining of recreational users etc etc"...... and direct questions on the matter have just been ignored by PR and his socks.

• Like 2

Not trying to stir the pot ? Theres a big enough thread about it all if you are really interested

please let's not reopen the CLEAR debate, all that needs to be said about the subject has been covered intensely, plenty of reading here for the curious, but the debate ended months ago when NORML UK started and it's not going to be reopened anytime soon

Edited by distracted
  • Like 3

No I've not read the big thread. Must have missed it. I'll look now.

Please disregard the question. I really didn't want to kick anything off.

The title of the thread thread says it all. Do you guys have any opinions as to which organization would be the best to get involved with as regards the legalization of cannabis?

I have had a belly full of scuttling around in the shadows like a rat. I smoke, I am proud that I smoke and im not prepared to listen to ignorant, discriminatory bullshit any longer! Free the weed!!

Whatever you do, re-frame your lingo mate. "Free the weed" is the single most absurd soundbite in the history of everything, I mean why do people actually say these things, legalize cannabis etc - its YOU who are not free, not a plant! Whilst people reverse reality we will never unpick the laws that bind us.

Whatever you do, re-frame your lingo mate. "Free the weed" is the single most absurd soundbite in the history of everything, I mean why do people actually say these things, legalize cannabis etc - its YOU who are not free, not a plant! Whilst people reverse reality we will never unpick the laws that bind us.

Of course mate it's the way that I phrase my questions that's the problem. Sorry I offended you and sorry that I asked in the first place

Of course mate it's the way that I phrase my questions that's the problem. Sorry I offended you and sorry that I asked in the first place

No I am sorry form jumping down your throat - I should reserve that for people who consciously use the wrong framework to mislead us. I think NormlUK are getting this right, and of course my group the Drug Equality Alliance are focussed on exposing how the law is being misconstrued and misapplied against us. Once you fully grasp why I am so passionate about not de-personalising the debate to be about 'illegal drugs, 'war on drugs' or 'de-criminalising drugs', then you will see what we are up against more clearly - its really a war on consciousness via the mind states facilitated by various molecules in nature.

Edited by sunshine band

• 2 weeks later...

Norml UK seems to be making Peter Reynolds very uncomfortable judging by the article he posted today. So they must be doing something right!

• Like 4