Not long now

shercoo

Hi Guys

Not been on here for a long while, but finally managed to talk the wife into taking a trip to Dam, the thing is whats the best strain to give her that wont knock her out/put her off ever going again? also whats all this about this ban for tourists? will i be able to smoke in july?

Cheers Shercoo

Yes apparently you can smoke till jan 2013,then the ban will take affect so they say!

Yeah I heard Jan 2013 is the month that Dams tourist trade almost ceases to exist. Yet again another example of overpaid idiots coming up with bright ideas, I mean, what moron politician thought it would be a good idea to stop tourist visiting coffee shops, the one thing Dam is famous for?? It's like banning UK tourists from visiting Buckingham palace. Enjoy mate !! Hope you don't KO the missis too much. lol go for Sativa heavy strains although you might find she talks too much afterwards. lol

oh nice one chaps, looks like ill be ok then? unless anybody knows different let me know

cheers once again

• 1 month later...

Yeh the ban don't kick in til first jan 2013. Some recon the ban won't be enforced until after April due to budjets and the like. But most are prepared for it lasting at least two more years. Something to do with the current goverment being conservative and there anti canna stance. A bud tender in greenhouse told me that them and a few others are not going to try to subvert the new rules and that they will ban anyone that tries to buy to sell on to others outside. They hope that in a couple of years the cons will out and that the new goverment will reconsider a change back. But they need to be seen to be following the rules until then. They recon that it will meen the end of the independant coffeeshop as they won't have the money to cover the loss for that long.

As for me I'm going over in nov for my last trip cos personaly I think it's all over and some other contry will pick up the mantle pretty soon.

Cheers tico.

• 1 month later...
Guest Glastoterra

NYCD for the missis......from Dampkring, i smoke for brekkie every time i go (just 2 weeks away :guitar::skin_up: ) and keep it sativa from there on in !

Peace Glasto :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

As for me I'm going over in nov for my last trip cos personaly I think it's all over and some other contry will pick up the mantle pretty soon.

Cheers tico.

heard on the grapevine it might be berlin

im going to try to get back over before christmas

• 1 month later...

Im not to sure........it may be all over but realisticly can you imagine what will happen to A'dam. The econmy will fall, street dealers will come in force! And from what ive heard on dutch television, if the weed pass comes in in amsterdam, it will not be enforced. This is what the mayor has planned anyway.